Cafe Chef Jobs in Australia: The Tasting Deck Forestway is looking for a full-time chef who is committed and self-motivated to join their team. In Terrey Hills, NSW, Australia, which is a stunningly beautiful place, they have large outside decks and amazing breakfasts, brunches, and tea breaks for “foodies.” Employees will get enviable pay, paid time off, help to get visas, and many other enviable perks. Read on to learn more about Cafe Chef Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in Australia.
Details of Cafe Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- Job title: Cafe Chef/ Cook
- Job location: Australia
- Expected Salary: $78,000 plus superannuation
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Job Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8 hours a day
- Employee Benefits: Yes
- Knowledge required: Not much
- Experience required: Not much
Requirements of Cafe Chef Jobs in Australia
- Relevant training or license from a school of culinary arts or trades college.
- At least two years of training.
- Good at putting things together and working as a team.
- Authorized by the law to work in Australia.
Benefits of Cafe Chef Jobs in Australia 2023
- Competitive Salary.
- Super annulation.
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Paid Sick Leave.
- Working with a famous employer gives you more job opportunities and long-term professional development chances.
- Friendly Working environment.
Job Duties of a Cafe Chef
- Make the food on the menu and bring it to the people as soon as possible.
- Find out how long each step of making a menu item or dish takes and use this clock to help other chefs or less experienced cooks.
- Must make his meals and do his work as well as possible.
- Depending on what needs to be done, he may bake, cook, fry, cut, chop, mix, or sauté every day.
- Must tell the Sous Chef or Executive Chef about any problems that make it hard for him to do his job, such as a lack of goods or a mistake with the stock.
- Keeping an eye on stock levels.
- Keeping the kitchen and work area clean.
- Control costs by reducing waste, keeping an eye on amounts, and making the best use of ingredients.
- Coordinating with the kitchen’s younger staff, like sous chefs, line cooks, and dishwashers, to make sure everything runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Make sure food safety and hygiene standards are met by following the HACCP rules.
How to Apply for Cafe Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- Before you go to online job search portals to find Cafe Chef Jobs in Australia and reach possible employers, you should try to make and update your CV to match the latest trends in the job market. Then, you are supposed to do the following:
- If you don’t already have one, make an account on Indeed or any other job search site.
- After you give the information asked for, a confirmation email will be sent to your mailbox.
- If the mail isn’t in your mailbox, look in your spam or trash files.
- Tap it to get your account set up.
- Type “Chef/Cook Jobs with Visa Sponsorship”, “Cook Jobs with Visa Sponsorship”, “Kitchen Jobs with Visa Sponsorship”, “Cafe Chef Jobs with Visa Sponsorship”, or “Cafe Jobs with Visa Sponsorship.”
- Select all of Australia or New South Wales in the location bar, which is right below the search bar.
- Click on the job role you want and give your CV and all the details asked for.
- Keep looking at your mail for the answer.
People Also AskAdvertisement
What Are The Requirements for Cafe Chef Jobs in Australia
Relevant training or license from a school of culinary arts or trades college.
At least two years of training.
Good at putting things together and working as a team.
Authorized by the law to work in Australia.
What Are The Benefits of Cafe Chef Jobs in Australia 2023
Paid Sick Leave.
Working with a famous employer gives you more job opportunities and long-term professional development chances.
Friendly Working environment.