Bread Baker Jobs in London UK Visa Sponsorship: As a bread baker, you’ll work in the open bakery at Eataly, which is an important part of the Eataly experience. The job of a bread baker is to make wonderful bread, focaccia, and other sweet baked goods using our original Italian recipes. The bakery is open for guests to look around and ask questions. Sometimes, bakers will talk to guests to describe our products and how we make them.
Bakery training in either a professional or further education setting, as well as basic math skills You will get a full package of ten wonderful benefit plans. You will be given a UK Work Permit if you are legally allowed to stay and work in the UK. The standards for applying for a job or a visa are the same as always, but the benefits are not. Before you apply online, keep reading to find out more about Bread Baker Jobs in London, UK with Visa Sponsorship, Free Food, and Employee Benefits.
Duties of Bread Baker Jobs in London UK with Visa Sponsorship
|Industry||Retail Food Services|
|Job Type||Bread Baker|
|Minimum Experience Required||1-3 years|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Employment Term||Temporary and Full-Time (Subject to Visa Extension)|
|Salary Hourly||£17 per year|
Requirements of Bread Baker Jobs in London UK with Visa Sponsorship
- Bakery training in either a professional setting or a school setting
- Used to working in a high-pressure and fast-paced workplace
- Being able to use a wood-burning oven and other skilled kitchen tools
- Basic math skills—the ability to cook according to instructions and keep brand standards
- All the right areas need to be able to talk to each other well.
- Warmth, friendliness, and the courage to talk to our guests.
- A love for Italian food and drink and its culture
- Willingness to change and help more than one team
- English very well
- To be able to work in the UK
Benefits of Bread Baker Jobs in London UK with Visa Sponsorship
- Free food on the job
- 20% off for employees in the store and at the restaurants
- 30 days off, with more time off for longer service.
- Don’t leave late.
- Referral incentive plan
- We provide and wash chef’s whites.
- Discounts on lifestyle and culture through our benefit provider
- Cycling to Work program
- There are season ticket loans, tech, vacation, and gym perks.
- Cash plan for health care
- Program to help employees
Job Duties of a Bread Baker at Eately:
- Make bread and other goods from our different lines.
- This means mixing, weighing, and forming the dough before baking.
- Make sure that all of the products are made to the high standards set and according to the orders that come in every day.
- Professionally and consistently keep an eye on production.
- Handle a lot of things.
- Keep your work area, including your tools and equipment, clean.
Who can Apply for Bread Baker Jobs in London, UK, with Visa Sponsorship?
Bread Baker Jobs in London, UK, with Visa Sponsorship, Free Food, and Employee Benefits are open to people from Asia, Africa, and Latin America who usually want to work in the UK or another European country.
- The Grenadines
- All European, Asian, and African nationalities can apply.
How to Apply for Bread Baker Jobs in London UK with Visa Sponsorship
People Also Ask
Are bakers in demand in the UK?
A new UK Trade Index made by Bionic shows that bakers are one of the most in-demand skilled trade workers in the UK. The Bionic Trade Index looked at 10 of the UK’s most populous cities other than London to see what trade jobs were open and how much each one paid on average.
What is a baker’s salary in the UK?
In the UK, the average baker makes £26,000 per year or £13.33 per hour. Entry-level jobs start at £22,505 per year, while most experienced workers can make up to £35,000 per year.