Beverage Waiter/Waitress Jobs at Abu Dhabi Golf Club: Do you want to look for work in another country? We can be sure that Dubai, or the UAE in general, was on your list of things to do. Even though UAE (especially Dubai) has a lot of jobs for both skilled and untrained workers, most of the people who want to move there are looking for labor jobs.
This post talks about a Beverage Waiter job opening at Abu Dhabi Golf Club. Aside from Troon Golf, this Golf Club also plans social events and fun things to do. A food/drink waiter takes orders from customers and works with his or her team to give customers the best eating experience possible. This job posting is great because it’s for both men and women. There are openings for both waiters and waitresses.
Details of Beverage Waiter/Waitress Jobs at Abu Dhabi Golf Club
- Job title: Beverage Waiter/ Waitress
- Job region: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Job hours: 8 hours a day/ 40 hours per week
- Employer’s name: Abu Dhabi Golf Club
- Overtime available: Yes
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: Yes
- Expected Salary: AED 15-20 per hour
Requirements of Beverage Waiter/ Waitress Jobs at Abu Dhabi Golf Club
- You must have worked as a waiter or maid for at least a year.
- Must have hands-on experience with digital ordering systems/ordering information systems and managing cash registers.
- How to do simple math.
- A high school diploma and training in food safety are both good things.
- Must know some English and Arabic.
- Guest service skills that are proactive.
- Good at putting food and drinks on display.
- Good at talking to people and getting along with them.
- This job takes a lot of standing, walking, and bending, so you need to be in good shape.
- Must be quick to answer questions about the food and have a good memory.
- Should know how to work as a team.
- Must be able to work in a place that is busy and stressed.
- Must be able to work different shifts, evenings, and extra hours.
Responsibilities of a Waiter/ Waitress at Abu Dhabi Golf Club
- Serve both food and drinks.
- Before guests come, you should clean, fix up, and set up all public and private rooms.
- When necessary and when told to, move tables and chairs.
- Keep the service area clean.
- All of the props and glasses in a hotel should be cleaned before and after use, and they should be put away in the right way.
- Tell your bosses about any problems or issues.
How to Apply for Waiter/ Waitress Jobs at Abu Dhabi Golf Club
Click the link below to send in your application for the job. Make sure to create a Smart Recruiters account first. If you don’t have one, make one and give your email address so you can get a confirmation email. Then you’ll be able to click on the job part you want and apply by putting all the necessary information on your CV.
People Also Ask
What are the Responsibilities of a Waiter/ Waitress at Abu Dhabi Golf Club
Serve both food and drinks.
Before guests come, you should clean, fix up, and set up all public and private rooms.
When necessary and when told to, move tables and chairs.
Keep the service area clean.
All of the props and glasses in a hotel should be cleaned before and after use, and they should be put away in the right way.
Tell your bosses about any problems or issues.
What is the Salary of Beverage Waiter/Waitress Jobs at Abu Dhabi Golf Club
Expected Salary: AED 15-20 per hour