Europe, Belgium offers many attractive career opportunities for talented applicants. Apply for Belgium Visa Sponsorship Jobs where Belgian companies will help you with relocation, visa support, and sponsorship packages. Many European countries started opening sponsorship jobs to recruit foreign nationals as they faced a shortage of workers in their countries. If applicants receive an offer letter from Belgium Sponsorship Jobs, they will receive a package of adaptation tips, flight tickets, language courses, temporary accommodation, and visa services. So, what are you waiting for? Start applying happily.
Check Also: Farm Jobs In Belgium 2024| Online ApplyAdvertisement
List of jobs in Belgium with an official announcement, currently there are 374348 vacancies available in Belgium. The job market in Belgium is in high demand. Complete details about Belgium Visa Sponsorship Jobs are available below.
Details About Belgium Visa Sponsorship Jobs
Required and Demanded Skills
The majority of jobs available in Belgium and in Belgium require:
- Administrative Staff
- Electricians, plumbers, joiners, and plasterers
- Engineers, technicians, and mechanics
- IT staff
- Nurses and midwives
- Project managers
- Technical and commercial sales representatives.
Benefits of Belgium Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- Employment Opportunities: Obtaining an employment offer from a Belgian employer is frequently a prerequisite for visa sponsorship. This affords individuals the chance to acquire international work experience while working in Belgium and making a positive contribution to the local economy.
- Legal Status: Obtaining a visa in Belgium through sponsored employment guarantees individuals legal status, enabling them to reside and work within the country for the duration specified on the visa.
- Access to Social Services: Depending on the form of visa obtained, visa holders are generally entitled to certain social services, including education and healthcare.
- Experience of the Local Culture: Working in Belgium provides the opportunity to acquire new languages, become fully immersed in the local culture, and experience the country’s distinctive way of life.
- Opportunities for Networking: Working in Belgium offers the chance to establish connections and professional networks that can be advantageous for future opportunities and career advancement.
- Life Quality: Belgium is renowned for its robust social support systems, superior healthcare system, and high quality of life. Guests of visa-holding citizens are eligible for these perks throughout their sojourn.
- Travel within the Schengen Area: Belgium, being a member of the Schengen Area, provides visa holders with unrestricted access to all other Schengen countries without the requirement of obtaining supplementary credentials.
- Route to Permanent Residency: Employment-based visas may serve as a precursor to permanent residency in Belgium in certain circumstances. Frequently, this is subject to specific conditions being fulfilled, including the completion of a minimal duration of uninterrupted employment.
- Family Reunification: Certain visa programs may provide the opportunity for dependent children and spouses to accompany the visa holder to Belgium.
List of Jobs in Belgium With Sponsorship
Here on this website, jobs are available with sponsorship and visa support. Type Belgium in the location. This will list all jobs in Belgium with sponsorship.
Today P&G employs approximately 1,450 people in Belgium. Proctor and Jua are looking for a diverse pool of applicants to join a team. P&G includes:
- Brand: Marketing/Business Management
- Finance Accounting
- Human resources
- Information technology
- Intellectual Property/Legal
- Logistics/Supply Network Operations
- Research and development
How to Apply for Jobs in P&G
GSK is a multinational British pharmaceutical and biotechnology company. GSK aims to bring great people together in an inclusive environment, so we can make a global impact.
How to Apply: Visit the website
Select Location: Belgium
EURES job portal (374,348) vacancies
This is one of the best sites to find jobs in Europe. EURES is an official European government job portal that offers thousands of job opportunities in Belgium as well as other European countries. If you want to find a job in Belgium with visa sponsorship, EURES is the best option. There is a huge and wide range of fields available to international students.
How to apply for a Belgium visa sponsorship job on the EURES portal:
- Selected Location: Belgium
- Then type “Visa Sponsorship” in the search bar.
- Follow the application process and fill out the job requirements.
Accenture is an American multinational company based in Belgium. It specializes in information technology services and consulting. Accenture assists candidates where visa sponsorship is required.
How to apply for jobs at Accenture:
Select Location: Belgium
Deloitte provides industry-leading audit, consulting, tax, and advisory services to many of the world’s leading brands. A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment.
For Deloitte Jobs: (Select Location: Belgium)
KPMG Jobs is for freshers, students, undergraduates, graduates as well as experienced applicants. Applicants from any country can apply. KPMG is a great place to start. KPMG will provide visa sponsorship, housing, and support for health, education, and other benefits that workers in Canada are entitled to.
For: Freshers, MBA, BBA, Graduates, Undergraduates, Students, Experienced
How to apply for KPMG Belgium jobs:
PwC Jobs in Belgium
PricewaterhouseCoopers is an international professional services brand of firms, operating as a partnership under the PwC brand. It is the second largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY, and KPMG. You will be part of a global firm of more than 276,000 people in 157 countries with a reputation for integrity and excellence.
How to apply for PwC Belgium jobs:
Ernst & Young (EY) Jobs
Ernst & Young Global Limited is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the world’s largest professional services networks. It offers student programs, graduate programs as well as professional employment opportunities.
Find EY jobs in Belgium:
Google is proud to announce that they have openings at their offices in Belgium. A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required. Google is an equal employer platform. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, age, or citizenship.
Select Location: Belgium
Be creative, do something new. impressed. To be appreciated. stay here The Microsoft Belgium office is currently accepting applications. Microsoft has more than 17,000 employees worldwide. Apply for Microsoft jobs in Belgium.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, or national origin.
Apple Belgium currently has 164 jobs. Apple is an equal-opportunity employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. do
Select Location: Belgium
To apply for Apple jobs in Belgium:
Meta Career (Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram)
META has 95 positions available in their 3 offices in Belgium. Meta is proud to be an equal employment opportunity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, or national origin.
Select Location: Belgium.
Do I need sponsorship to work in Belgium?
If you wish to work in Belgium as a foreign worker under an employment contract, you must have a work permit. This rule applies to citizens outside the EU, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway. As a non-EU or EEA national, you must apply for a work permit to live and work in Belgium.
Does Belgium have job opportunities?
Belgium provides ample job opportunities, especially for highly skilled workers in the service industry. Nevertheless, labor shortages have opened doors for global workers across a range of sectors.
Who can sponsor me in Belgium?
The sponsor must have Belgian nationality or be a citizen of the European Union with a right of residence of more than 3 months in Belgium or in another Member State of the European Union, or be a national from a third country authorized to an unlimited stay in Belgium or in another Member State of the European Union.