Waitress Jobs in Bahrain: This post is for strong women and girls who want to do something bigger in their lives and move up in their careers. The job post we’ll talk about today is only for women, and it’s called Waitress Jobs in Bahrain with Visa Sponsorship.
This is a great or even better place to start for people who want to move up in the Hoteling and Hospitality Industry. This new business even comes with visa support, free housing, free transportation, and a lot more! Learn more about Waitress Jobs in Bahrain with Visa Sponsorship by reading on:
Details of Waitress Jobs in Bahrain with Visa Sponsorship
- Job title: Waitress Jobs
- Job Region: Bahrain
- Employer’s name: VKL Holdings
- Expected Salary: 200-250 BHD with tips, service charges
- Employee benefits: Yes
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Free Transport: Yes
- Free Health Insurance: Yes
- Eligibility: All nationals are eligible (Preferably, Filipino)
Requirements of Waitress Jobs in Bahrain
- No specific education requirement. However, High School Diploma is demanded by some employers.
- Fluent in Basic Arabic and English.
- Minimum 1-year experience working as a waitress.
- Physical strength and stamina to stand for long periods of time and perform repetitive manual activities.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to work during weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Applicant’s age must be below 40.
- Have a valid job offer.
- Immediate Joining.
- Must be entitled legally to work in Bahrain.
Benefits of Waitress Jobs in Bahrain
- Company Visa.
- No knowledge is required.
- The experience required is not high.
- All benefits (leave and indemnity) under Bahrain Labour Law.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Competitive Salary i.e. 250 BHD per month.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Transport.
Job description of a Waitress
- As a waitress, you need to be able to make and serve food and drinks like a pro while keeping in mind the company’s customer service standards.
- You must be friendly to customers and help them find a place.
- They know how to take orders from customers and get money from them.
- The candidate should know enough to change the food based on what the customer wants.
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas, tools, and food items.
- Keeping track of what you need and buying it if you don’t have enough.
- Telling customers about things on the menu that are new, on sale, or special.
- After the guests leave, clean the tables and the dishes they used.
- Listen to what people want and what they have to say, and be there for them whenever they need you.
How to Apply for Waitress Jobs in Bahrain with Visa Sponsorship
- If you don’t already have one, make an account on Jooble.
- To confirm your account, click on the verification email in your inbox, spam, or trash folder.
- Use the search bar to look for “Waitress Jobs,” “Food Server Jobs,” “Restaurant Jobs,” etc., or any other similar term.
- In the location bar just below the search bar, choose All Bahrain or Manama.
- Click on the job role you want.
- Send in your CV with all of the details asked for.
People Also Ask
What Are The Benefits of Waitress Jobs in Bahrain
No knowledge is required.
The experience required is not high.
All benefits (leave and indemnity) under Bahrain Labour Law.
Private Health Insurance.
Competitive Salary i.e. 250 BHD per month.
What is the salary of a waiter in Bahrain?
Expected Salary: 200-250 BHD with tips, service charges