The University of Montreal, which is also called Université de Montreal, is a public school in Montreal, Canada. Being the second-largest university in Canada in terms of student registration makes it stand out. If you want to go to school in Canada, the University of Montreal Scholarships for 2024 are open for applications. Because gifted people come from all over the world, these scholarships are meant to help them.
Students from certain countries who are qualified for this program can get out of paying tuition fees, which can be a big financial help. There are applications for the grant open for the winter, summer, fall, and winter terms of 2023–2024.
The University of Montreal has many different education programs in many different areas, such as business, engineering, medicine, the arts, and the sciences. The following gives you more details about the Montreal University Scholarships for 2024.
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Montreal University
- Degree Levels: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
Scholarship Name: UdeM Exemption Scholarship Program for International Students
Eligibility: This scholarship is available to undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D. students.
- Level A: $13,340.40 per year (equivalent to 2 sessions, which equals 30 credits) or $6,670.20 per session (15 credits) or $444.68 per credit.
- Level B: $6,357.60 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $3,178.80 per session (15 credits) or $211.92 per credit.
For Graduate Students:
- Non-research programs: $10,474.65 per year (equivalent to 3 sessions, 45 credits) or $3,491.55 per session (15 credits) or $232.77 per credit. This amount is applied to tuition fees of $30,829.50 per year (45 credits).
- Research programs: $10,347.75 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) $3,449.25 per session (15 credits), or $229.95 per credit
For Ph.D. students:
- $22,241.25 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $7,413.75 per session (15 credits), or $494.25 per credit.
How to Apply for the University of Montreal Scholarships 2024:
- First, you need to apply to get into the university. Make sure you send in your application before the due date.
- Learn about the requirements for getting into the school you want to study at.
- As soon as you get an offer of entry, you can choose to accept it.
- After you are accepted, the Université de Montréal will immediately email you to let you know how much of a scholarship you are eligible for.
People Also Ask
Who is eligible to apply for the UdeM exemption scholarship program?
This scholarship is available to undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D. students.
What is the University of Montreal (Université de Montreal)?
There is a state university in Montreal, Canada, called the University of Montreal, which is also known as the Université de Montreal. There are more students than at any other university in Canada, making it the second biggest.
What are the scholarship amounts for undergraduate students?
There are different amounts that undergraduate students can get. For example, Level A gives $13,340.40 per year and Level B gives $6,357.60 per year.