Collect the goods and materials, check the loads to make sure they are correct, and deliver them as directed. Load and unload the freight. Responsible for doing routine vehicle maintenance and adhering strictly at all times to all applicable safe work practices, policies, and procedures.
List of Truck Driver Jobs in Europe 2024
Care Responder – North Dublin Mon-Fri 8:00-14:00:
Guaranteed 30 hours of pay per week, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 14:00 pm.
Our care responders are extremely important to the delivery of high-quality services to our customers, as well as to the provision of additional support for our medical assistants.
The role that our care responder would play is that of a healthcare assistant who is on call. They would labor between the designated hours five days a week in order to cover shifts and offer whatever assistance they could to the team.
We provide care for a wide variety of people in the community, from those who are elderly and require personal and social care to those who have long-term disabilities that require complex care.
The following will make up the bulk of this role’s primary responsibilities:
- Make up for unplanned staff absences in order to guarantee that patients continue to get care.
- Once a month, as well as participating in a rotating schedule for weekend on-call duty if and when it is necessary.
- Caring for the patient in accordance with their care plan is an obligation.
- Help resolve urgent problems so that the needs of the customers can be satisfied.
- Drive around the North or South Dublin area, going from one customer to the next.
- Orienting and observing newly hired staff members.
- Record any care that was provided as well as any concerns, and then report on them as required by the company’s policy.
- Providing assistance to the supervisors in their duties.
- Observe the rules and regulations on health and safety.
- As needed, provide help with duties relating to health care assistance.
Why should you submit an application?
- An atmosphere conducive to productivity and adaptability at work
- Outstanding assistance from a group of superiors and managers working together
- Establish shift rotas and consistent work hours.
- Pay scale that is competitive
- Travel expenses paid.
- Continuing education and training opportunities inside the organization
- Free comprehensive orientation and on-the-job training program
- Free medical attire and identification badge.
Each and every contender ought to have:
- a minimum of two years’ worth of experience working in the community as a healthcare assistant.
- FETAC level 5 or equivalent qualification in a health care discipline
- Certification in Current CPR Status
- Certification that is Currently Valid for Moving and Handling People
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English in both spoken and written form, as well as having a comprehension of the language
Required to possess a driver’s license valid in Europe or Ireland.
We are seeking Drivers who are able to:
Possess a Driving License that is valid in Categories C+E:
- Qualifications as a Driver CPC and a Digital Tachograph Card are required;
- Have a minimum of six months’ worth of experience driving a heavy-duty vehicle;
- Drive in a way that is both safe and effective, paying attention to where you park, how fast you go, and the signs along the route;
- Work in a safe manner in accordance with the health and safety environmental criteria, and make sure that any and all vehicle inspections are completed before the start of work;
- Have a can-do, right the first time, and passionate attitude, in addition to being adaptable in their approach to their work and effectively functioning as a member of a team, providing help in the process of problem resolution;
- Work within all of the legal constraints of the drivers hours and working time directive regulations, including being completely compliance with the criteria for the tachograph and breaks;
- A fundamental understanding of mechanics is required.
- It is necessary to have a fundamental understanding of the English language in order to guarantee compliance with the Health and Safety training as well as the internal risk assessments and procedures.
- DHL’s goal is to become the employer of choice in the world. Keeping this in mind allows us to offer terms and conditions that are competitive, such as the following:
Plan for payment of sick leave by the company
- Discounts on Defined Contribution Pensions through Participation in Employee Assistance Programs or Wellness Providers
- Bike to work scheme
- The eligibility for free parking is subject to the requirements.
What do you have to offer in exchange for this favor?
As a member of the expanding DHL population, you will have access to a wide variety of fantastic advantages, some of which may include the following: 20 days of paid vacation, a pension scheme, retail discounts, possibilities for training, development, and secondment, and MANY MORE.
What steps do you need to take after this?
If you have a proven track record of achievement that is commensurate with the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online for the position, making sure that you attach a complete and up-to-date CV with your application. If you are interested in the position, you should apply.
We shall make certain that all of our operations involving the allocation of resources are honest, open, and consistent throughout the entire Republic of Ireland. We want to make certain that the experience that the candidate has is of the highest possible professional standard.
The company is dedicated to ensuring that all of its employees are provided with equal opportunities. In addition, we want to make certain that discrimination is not tolerated in the workplace and that not just current workers but also anyone who might work for us in the future is treated fairly, with dignity, and with respect. We are going to take measures to ensure that equality of opportunity continues to get significant attention within the organization.
Benefits of Truck Driver Jobs in Europe
- Competitive Salaries: Most of the time, truck drivers in Europe make good money. The pay may change based on things like experience, the type of goods being moved, and the distance traveled.
- Job Security: There is always a need for skilled truck drivers in Europe because the transportation and logistics business is growing. People who have a good track record and knowledge often have a lot of job security.
- Travel Opportunities: People can see and learn about different parts of Europe by driving trucks. Some people might like this if they like being on the road and seeing new places.
- Flexible Schedule: Even though truck driving often means working long hours, it does give you some freedom. Some drivers like working overnight or on the weekends because it gives them more freedom with their plans.
- Independent Work: Truck drivers often like being able to do their jobs on their own. They have a lot of freedom once they’re on the road, which can be appealing to people who like to work without being watched all the time.
- Health Benefits: As truck technology improves and companies pay more attention to their drivers’ health, some offer health and wellness perks to their drivers. Members of a gym, health insurance, and annual check-ups are some examples of this.
- Advancements in Technology: European countries often use new technologies in transportation, which helps truck drivers do their jobs better and more comfortably. This includes devices for communication, GPS navigation, and tracking in real-time.
- Diverse Work Environments: Truck drivers can work in a variety of places, from cities to rural areas, and they can carry a wide range of goods, which makes their jobs more interesting.
- Career Progression: Being a truck driver can help you get into other jobs in the transportation and logistics business. Drivers with a lot of experience may be able to move up and become supervisors or managers.
- Stable Industry: The transportation business is an important part of the economy, which helps keep truck driver jobs stable. Truck drivers with the right skills will always be in demand as long as things need to be moved.
Truck driver jobs in Europe for 2024 can help you start a satisfying career. Whether you’re a caring healthcare helper or a skilled HGV driver, these jobs offer good pay, room for growth, and the chance to make a difference for good causes. Sign up now to take the next step in your career.
People Also Ask
What qualifications are required for the Care Responder position?
The best candidates should have worked as a healthcare assistant for at least two years, have a FETAC Level 5 qualification or an equal, be certified in CPR and Moving and Handling, and have great communication skills.
What are the eligibility criteria for HGV Drivers at DHL?
To work as an HGV driver at DHL, you need a valid license in Categories C+E, a Driver CPC card, a digital tachograph card, and at least six months of practice driving a heavy-duty vehicle. It is necessary to have a basic understanding of English.