Part Time Cleaner Wanted in UK 2023: Are you looking for a current Part-Time cleaning job in the United Kingdom? We are always updating the Daily Worldwide Fresh Job, The best opportunities for job seekers to find a job. We are here to assist you by publishing UK London Jobs that can assist job seekers looking for cleaner jobs in the UK.
|Company:||BardWood Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Min. Education:||Secondary/Bachelor Degree|
|Min. Experience:||1-2 Years of Relevant Experience|
|Job Location:||57-59 Bow St Lisburn County Antrim BT28 1BJ|
|State:||Lisburn County Antrim|
|Salary:||£10.90 per hour|
Part-time Cleaners are being sought by Bardwood Assistance Providers. If you are functional, hands-on, accountable, and also enjoy working on your own as well as in a group, this could be the setting for you.
To undertake this work, you must be trustworthy, able to follow safety and security instructions, and reasonably fit. There are no fixed credentials required; nevertheless, the prior cleansing experience would be advantageous rather than necessary.
Housekeeping and Cleaning Job Responsibilities
Housekeeping and cleaning job responsibilities include a wide range of chores that guarantee the residents of a house, business, or other facility have a clean, safe, and comfortable environment. These responsibilities may vary depending on the employer’s specific demands, but they often comprise the following:
- Dusting and polishing: Dust and polish furniture, fixtures, and surfaces on a regular basis to remove dirt and allergies while also maintaining the aesthetic of the room.
- Vacuum carpets and rugs, sweep and mop hard floors, and ensure that all areas are clear of dirt, debris, and dust.
- Sanitizing and disinfecting: To avoid the spread of germs and maintain a sanitary atmosphere, clean and disinfect high-touch areas such as doorknobs, light switches, and worktops.
- Bathroom upkeep includes cleaning and sanitizing toilets, sinks, showers, and bathtubs, replenishing supplies such as toilet paper, hand soap, and towels, and emptying trash cans.
- Cleaning and sanitizing worktops, sinks, and appliances; washing, drying, and putting away dishes; and emptying trash and recycling bins are all part of kitchen upkeep.
- Laundry: Wash, dry, fold, and store laundry; iron as needed.
- Making beds and changing linens: To ensure a comfortable resting environment, make beds, change linens, and fluff pillows.
- Cleaning and polishing windows, mirrors, and other glass surfaces to keep them clear and streak-free.
- Empty and clean garbage cans, dispose of waste in specified areas and replace trash bags as needed.
- Tidying up rooms, organizing items, and decluttering places all contribute to a nice and ordered environment.
- Deep cleaning: Perform deep cleaning jobs such as shampooing carpets, washing walls, and cleaning upholstery on a regular basis.
- Inventory management includes keeping track of cleaning supplies and equipment and restocking or replacing items as needed.
- Reporting and communication: Inform the relevant people of any maintenance difficulties, damage, or safety hazards, and communicate with clients or employers about special cleaning needs and preferences.
- Compliance: Follow safety norms and regulations, such as using cleaning chemicals and personal protective equipment properly.
- Collaboration and teamwork: Work well with other housekeeping and cleaning workers, and assist with new employee training as needed.
People Also Ask
How much is a cleaner paid in UK per hour?
Average £11.38 per hour.
Can I work as a cleaner in UK?
Cleaning jobs in the UK is one of the employment available in the UK that offer relatively flexible working hours and pay well in comparison to other third-world countries. If you are considering coming to the UK to work on a temporary visa, a cleaning job would be the ideal option for you.