We’re back with more great news about a job from Seek Teachers. So, you are the right person for this job if you are an experienced, dedicated English teacher who has worked with High School students in grades 8 through 11. Don’t wait to apply for English Teacher Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship if you want to work in a reputable school that helps students grow academically, socially, emotionally, and physically.
Understanding the Educational Landscape in Dubai
Education System in Dubai
Before looking for a job, it’s important to understand how Dubai’s schooling system works. Dubai has a multi-tiered system of public and private schools with different curriculums, such as British, American, and International Baccalaureate (IB).
Demand for Educators in Dubai
The growing number of expats in Dubai has increased the demand for good schools. Because of this, experienced and qualified teachers in a wide range of subjects and grade levels have a lot of possibilities.
Details of Teaching Jobs In Dubai With Visa Sponsorship
- Job Title: English Teacher
- Job Country: Dubai, UAE
- Knowledge required: Yes
- Experience required: At least 3 years
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Employee Benefits: Yes
Requirements of Teaching Jobs In Dubai
- English Bachelor’s Degree.
- A license to teach, like a PGCE or something similar.
- At least three years of experience teaching English to kids in 8th through 11th grade.
- Excellent skills in both speaking and writing.
- Strong people skills and the ability to solve problems.
- A creative way to teach that can get kids interested.
- Familiarity with the latest educational technology and online tools, such as giving students PDF transcripts of lectures, recommending educational websites, and using Whiteboard animation.
- You must be able to work in the UAE.
Read More: latest jobs in Dubai – Electricians
Benefits of Teaching Jobs In Dubai With Visa Sponsorship
- International Experience: Gaining international experience through teaching in Dubai offers the possibility to collaborate with students from different countries and cultures, gain exposure to a culturally diverse environment, and develop one’s global perspective.
- Competitive Salaries: Dubai is renowned for providing educators with competitive compensation, which frequently encompasses supplementary perks such as transportation, housing allowances, and health insurance.
- Tax-Free Income: Personal income is not subject to taxation in the UAE, enabling educators to retain a greater portion of their earnings.
- Superior Education System: Dubai is dedicated to constructing an education system of international caliber, and educators are frequently furnished with the necessary resources and assistance to ensure the provision of high-caliber instruction.
- Contemporary Infrastructure: Dubai is renowned for its advanced and modern educational establishments, which furnish instructors with access to the most recent technologies and resources.
- Cultural Exposure: Educators who reside and work in Dubai are afforded the opportunity to become acquainted with the UAE’s opulent culture and traditions. It is an opportunity for cross-cultural understanding and personal development.
- Multinational Environment: Dubai schools frequently attract students and faculty from around the world, fostering a multicultural and multinational atmosphere that encourages the development of a global outlook.
- Opportunities for Professional Development: Numerous academic establishments in Dubai allocate resources towards providing their faculty with opportunities for professional development, including seminars, training sessions, and career progression.
- Work-Life Balance: Educators are frequently granted teaching positions in Dubai that afford them a favorable work-life balance and reasonable hours, enabling them to leisurely investigate and appreciate the city.
- Safety and Security: The United Arab Emirates, including Dubai, is renowned for its exceptional safety and security standards, which contribute to a comfortable and steady living environment.
- Travel Opportunities: Educators can easily explore other regions of the UAE and visit neighboring countries during vacations due to Dubai’s strategic location.
- Language Opportunities: Although English is frequently used as the principal language of instruction, educators frequently encounter Arabic and other languages, which present valuable prospects for language acquisition.
Job Description of an English Teacher
- Making English lessons that match the school’s program and teaching them in a fun and creative way so that each student can learn at his or her own pace.
- Giving students comments on how they’re doing and where they can improve, and helping them do that.
- Using a variety of teaching methods and strategies to help students learn, such as using technology, having individual and group tasks in class, giving lecture handouts, extra coaching time, recommending easy-to-use learning websites, sharing learning videos, giving practice workbooks, etc.
- Working with other teachers and staff to make sure that each student can learn in his or her own way from a wide range of options.
- Keeping accurate records of attendance, grades, and growth for each student
- As necessary, taking part in school events and activities.
- Having special crash courses or sessions on Spoken English, English Grammar, and Literature to help students understand each area.
How to Apply for Teaching Jobs In Dubai With Visa Sponsorship?
- If you click on the link below, you’ll be taken to the official job search site. Use the “Apply” button below the job description to send in your application.
- You can also use yourself to look for a job by using the search box and the area box to narrow down the results of your job search. Type your job title, such as “English Teacher Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship”, “Teaching Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship”, or “Seek Teacher Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship.”
- Select all UAE or Dubai in the location bar right below the search bar. If your search turns up results, try looking in a more specific area.
- It’s best to keep your CV or resume and cover letter up to date with the latest market trends since your boss is likely to notice how they are laid out and presented.
- Look at the details of the job posting, such as the work description, requirements, duties, etc.
- Before you apply, make sure you meet all of the conditions. Carefully look at the job part and what it requires.
- Click the “Online Application” button below.
- Fill in the information asked for and apply.
- Check to see if you got a confirmation email for the job application you sent.
Relocating to Dubai
Obtaining a Residency Visa
Once you find a job teaching, your company will help you get a residency visa, which will let you live and work legally in Dubai.
Moving to a new country can be hard, but Dubai’s expat-friendly culture makes the move easier with its active groups and many fun things to do.
Teaching jobs in Dubai that provide visa sponsorship is a great way for teachers to learn about a new country and advance their careers at the same time. You can find rewarding teaching jobs that match your skills and interests if you have the right qualifications, are determined, and do study.
Do I need a teaching license to work in Dubai?
Yes, most teaching jobs in Dubai require applicants to have a valid teaching license from their home country or a recognized educational school.
What is the average salary for teachers in Dubai?
Teachers in Dubai get different salaries based on their experience, skills, and the type of school where they work. Teachers can expect, on average, a competitive salary and other perks.
Which subject teachers are in demand in Dubai?
Physics, chemistry, and IT/computer teachers are usually in higher demand than biology, general science, or middle school teachers.