Teaching Jobs in Canada: Oxford Learning Cambridge is looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic part-time High School Maths/Science teacher who wants to work in a challenging and rewarding teaching environment. Candidates must have a strong math and science background and be comfortable teaching students in grades 9 – 12.
We focus on academic personal development and seek individuals who will respect Oxford’s teaching methods and philosophy in a fun environment. We will train you in our innovative interactive coaching methods that teach students how to learn and study.
Job Details of Teaching Jobs in Canada:
|Hiring Organization||Oxford Learning Centers|
|Post Name||Math/Science Teacher|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 25 To CAD 28 Per Hour|
|Location||Cambridge, Ontario, Canada N1P 0A3|
- A rock star personality, strong drive, and strong leadership skills.
- Ability to work in an environment that produces fast results.
- Ability to multitask, be flexible, and think on your feet.
- Motivated and willing to motivate children.
- Must be flexible in availability.
- Experience in advanced mathematics education or tutoring.
- Bachelor’s degree or university students with extensive teaching experience.
- Must have an understanding of current grades 9-12 math and science curriculum including but not limited to advanced functions, calculus, physics, chemistry, and biology.
- Good knowledge of current grades 9-12 mathematics curriculum, particularly senior mathematics including advanced functions, algebra, trigonometry and calculus, and vectors.
If you possess all of the above qualities, meet all qualifications, and want to join a high-energy group of educators whose goal is to see students succeed, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest in Oxford Learning. However, only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
People Also Ask:
Is there a demand for teachers in Canada?
Teaching has become one of the most popular occupations in Canada, but choosing the right job is critical for immigration. While there is a demand for educators in nearly every province in Canada, there are differences in the number and kind of positions for educators offered from one region to the other.
How do you get a teaching job in Canada?
In the majority of cases, a bachelor’s degree related to education plus a provincial certificate is required for teaching jobs in Canada. Getting a certification can be a lengthy process, so start as soon as you arrive in Canada as possible.