Teachers Jobs in Australia In Orange, New South Wales, Australia, there is a coed independent day and boarding school called Kinross Wolaroi School. Our institution, which has been around since 1886, is dedicated to giving students a holistic education that fosters their intellectual, physical, social, and emotional growth. The values of respect, honesty, and compassion serve as the cornerstones of the school community.
Currently, the school is looking for motivated and committed educators to add to their team in a variety of academic areas. At Kinross Wolaroi School, your duties as a teacher will include creating and delivering interesting lessons, monitoring student development, and offering support and direction to assist our kids in reaching their full potential. The position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and two years of experience. Let’s learn everything there is to know about teaching positions in Australia with visa sponsorship and on-campus housing.
Details of Teacher Jobs in Australia With Visa Sponsorship
|Minimum Experience Required||1-3 Years|
|Education Required||Minimum Bachelor’s Degree|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Salary Per Year||$56,000 – $67,000 per year|
|Salary Hourly||$24- $32 hourly|
Requirements of Teacher Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in education or the subject you wish to teach, as well as a teaching license (you must obtain a new license from the appropriate NSW authorities upon arrival in Australia).
- 1-2 years’ worth of experience working in daycare centers, schools, or some other type of childcare facility. the skills migration test to succeed. The job posting does not specify that this requirement must be met, though.
- must be in possession of current CPR, first aid, and working with children checks.
- You must be able to change your teaching style, demeanor, and other aspects to fit the requirements and interests of the students.
- You must be wholly committed and have extensive knowledge of early childhood development and education.
- looking for employment security with a company; has a good understanding of the planning cycle; and is able to collaborate closely with the team to deliver a robust curriculum.
Job Duties of a Teacher at Kinross Wolaroi School
- Create and deliver interesting classes that meet all of our students’ different learning needs.
- Evaluation of student development and constructive criticism.
- Keep accurate and current records of students’ development and accomplishments.
- Effectively communicate with coworkers, parents, and students.
- Engage in events for professional growth and give back to the larger school community.
- Respect the rules, guidelines, and conduct code set forth by the institution.
Benefits of Teacher Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- Competitive pay and a full range of perks.
- For qualified candidates, visa sponsorship will allow you to work lawfully in Australia.
- Opportunities for professional development that will improve your teaching abilities and career advancement
- supportive and cooperative workplace.
- Possibility to positively influence kids’ lives and support Australia’s educational system.
Who Can Apply for Teacher Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
All Asian, African, and Latin American nations may apply for Teacher Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in Australia. These nations typically have Australia and other European countries as their future employment destinations.
- The Grenadines
How to Apply for Teacher Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
People Also Ask
What Is The Benefits of Teacher Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
Competitive pay and a full range of perks.
For qualified candidates, visa sponsorship will allow you to work lawfully in Australia.
Opportunities for professional development that will improve your teaching abilities and career advancement
supportive and cooperative workplace.
Possibility to positively influence kids’ lives and support Australia’s educational system.
Can you get sponsored as a teacher in Australia?
Primary teachers must either be on one of the State’s lists for sponsorship or be employed by an Australian school or other suitable Australian business as they are currently on the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL).