The call for applications for the Swedish Institute Scholarship 2023/24 is now open until 16 January 2023. This scholarship is known as Swedish Government Scholarship. The Swedish Government Scholarship 2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students in Sweden. The scholarship is open to pursuing a full or part-time master’s degree program at a Swedish university. You first need to get an offer of admission by applying to a master’s program from a Swedish institute. And after that, you can apply for the Swedish “Global Professional Scholarship” which is a fully funded scholarship.
For the class of 2023/24, the Swedish Institute will provide approximately 400 fully funded scholarships for Masters’s studies at Swedish universities. The scholarship is intended for a full-time, one- or two-year master’s program, and is funded by the Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. And here on the Opportunities Corner Facebook page, you will find all the information and updates. There are about 600 master’s programs available in the English language.
All scholarship costs including tuition fees, plane tickets, stipends, and other expenses will be borne by the Swedish government. Sweden has an internationally renowned education system in Europe. If not Sweden, you can explore some other newly announced European scholarships in 2023. Full details and application requirements for SI Scholarships 2023 are available below.
Students who want to go to college in Sweden have a great chance to do so with the Swedish Institute Scholarship 2023/24. In this piece, we’ll learn more about this prestigious scholarship program, including what it offers, who can get it, how to apply, and much more. If you want to study in one of Europe’s most innovative and beautiful countries, like Sweden, keep reading to find out how the Swedish Institute Scholarship can make that happen.
What is the Swedish Institute Scholarship?
The Swedish Institute grant, also called the SI Scholarship, is a grant program that is fully paid for by the Swedish government. It is for students from outside of Sweden who want to get a master’s degree in Sweden. The scholarship pays for tuition, living costs, travel funds, and insurance. This makes it a good choice for people who want to study abroad and get a good education.
Details About Swedish Institute Scholarship 2023/24
- Country: Sweden
- Course Level: Master’s Degree
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Years
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- 16th January 2023 (For Applying to a Master Program)
- 28th February 2023 (Applying for a Scholarship)
No of Scholarships
For the academic year 2023/24, the Swedish Institute will offer scholarships to a number of Masters’s programs. A total of 400 scholarships will be awarded.
The Swedish Institute Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students and will cover the following expenses listed below.
- Full tuition fees are paid directly to the universities.
- Regular payment of SEK 11,000 to cover your living expenses during the scholarship
- A travel grant for a plane ticket of SEK 15,000 to and from Sweden.
- Insurance coverage.
- Medical insurance.
About 600 master’s programs are available at Swedish universities and are taught in English. The files are listed below.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fisheries
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Educational Sciences
- Health and medical care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Law and Legal Sciences
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Natural science
- Religious Studies
- Social Science and Behavioral Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
- International students outside the EEA are eligible.
- You must have demonstrated at least 3,000 hours of full or part-time employment.
- Must be from the country.
- Candidates must be citizens of the countries listed below.
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Russian Federation, Rwanda, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
How to Apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarship 2023
There are 5 steps to apply for the SI Scholarship 2023:
- Apply for a master’s program (DATE:17 OCT 2022 – 16 JAN 2023)
- Apply for a Global Professionals scholarship (DATE:10 FEB 2023 – 28 FEB 2023)
- SI screening and evaluation before admissions (DATE:1 MAR 2023 – 29 MAR 2023)
- Notifications from University Admissions (DATE:30 MAR 2023)
- Final evaluation and announcement of SI scholarship recipients (DATE:31 MAR 2023 – 27 APR 2023)
You must first apply to a master’s program at a Swedish university and secure your admission by 16 January 2023. Apply to the four eligible master’s programs at universityadmissions.se by 16 January 2023.
Then on February 10th, the SI Global Scholarship will open from the Government of Sweden which is a fully funded scholarship. So, you can apply for the Swedish Global Scholarship by 28 February 2023.
- Motivation letter
- Letters of reference
- Valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience
- Copy of your valid passport
You can get a world-class education in one of Europe’s most beautiful countries with the Swedish Institute Scholarship 2023/24. This scholarship can help you grow as a student and as a person by paying for your full fees, giving you a stipend, and encouraging positive change. Don’t miss the chance to apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarship 2023/24 if you’re ready to start an educational trip that will change your life.
People Also Ask
Is the Swedish Institute Scholarship open to all nationalities?
Yes, the scholarship is open to international students from various countries.
What is the deadline for applying for the Swedish Institute Scholarship 2023/24?
The deadline varies depending on the program. Check the official website for specific dates.