Scholarships in Australia 2023: Southern Cross University Scholarships are currently available. This article describes this scholarship, its benefits, and the application process in detail.
International students are eligible to apply for the Southern Cross University Scholarship 2023–2024. This award is available for bachelor’s and master’s level study. This scholarship is valued at $5,000 per year and is paid in installments based on the successful completion of each session.
International students from all over the world can apply for Southern Cross University Scholarships to pursue undergraduate and graduate studies at SCU Australia.On Australia’s east coast, Southern Cross University is a multi-campus institution. The main campuses are located on the Gold Coast, Coffs Harbour, and Lismore.
Southern Cross received “at world standard” or higher ratings in 23 research fields in the most recent Excellence in Research for Australia . According to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, the university is one of the top 150 universities in the world that are less than 50 years old.
Southern Cross University offers SCU Scholarships to international students who wish to attend the university. The scholarship provides students with a fee reduction ranging from $5,000 to $8,000 per year, paid in installments based on the successful completion of each study session.
- Undergraduate, Master’s Degree Institution(s): Southern Cross University
- Explore: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here for a listing of all available programs.
- Program Length: Varies based on the degree chosen.
- To view application deadlines, please click here.
International Regional Scholarships at the University of Southern Cross offer the following benefits to the recipient:
Scholarships for International Regions
- $5,000 annual fee reduction, paid in installments throughout each academic year, beginning with the first session and continuing based on the successful completion of each session.
Academic Excellence Scholarships from the Vice-Chancellor
- $8,000 annual fee reduction, paid in installments over the course of each academic year, beginning with the first session and continuing based on the successful completion of each session. Click here for further information.
Eligibility Criteria for Southern Cross University Scholarship
To qualify for Southern Cross University Scholarships, candidates must satisfy all of the following criteria:
- English is the required language.
- All countries around the world are eligible.Citizens and permanent residents of Australia and New Zealand are ineligible to apply.
- Apply for a full-time (8 units per year) undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the Lismore, Gold Coast, or Coffs Harbour campuses.
- The minimum requirements for admission to the university must be met by the applicant.
- Undergraduate entry requires a qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required entry grade for the program for which they have applied, as well as an English language equivalent to Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with no band below 5.5*.(click here)
- A qualification equivalent to an Australian bachelor’s degree and English language proficiency equivalent to Academic IELTS 6.5* are required for postgraduate entry.
- To remain eligible for the scholarship, students must complete all units in their progression with a minimum grade of “pass” in each unit.
- For continued scholarship eligibility, students must meet the attendance requirements of their program and visa.
How to Apply for Southern Cross University Scholarship?
Please follow the instructions below to apply for a Southern Cross University International Regional Scholarship:
- The list of courses available to students applying for a visa to study in Australia can be selected by international students.
- Education Agents
- Online Application through E-Apps
- Direct Applications
- Note: Applicants from Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Libya must submit their applications through an education agent.
- For specific requests: Complete the International Application for Admission form and include all supporting documentation to avoid delays, including:
- Official transcripts of higher education (including grading systems)
- English language exam outcomes (e.g., IELTS, TOEFL, or others).
- References from schools or employers (if required)
- application for prior standing (if relevant). Advanced standing to prior study or work experience that may shorten the duration of a degree program.
- Southern Cross University suggests that you submit your application at least two months prior to when you plan to begin your studies.
To apply for the Southern Cross University Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships, please follow the application instructions provided below:
- Complete the application from
- Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check Also How to Compose a Scholarship-Winning Statement of Purpose
Please visit official website:
International Regional Scholarships:
Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships: