Scholarship in UK 2024 University of Bristol: The University of Bristol Think Big offers international students the Think Big Scholarship for 2024. This award is available to students pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees and provides up to £20,000 in tuition fee waivers.
Collaboration. It is what transforms world-leading research into results that change the world. This is why we collaborate with our partners in more than 40 countries around the world to improve health, alleviate poverty, prepare for natural disasters, uncover the effects of war and migration, and drive technological innovation, among many other initiatives.
Scholarships have been a source of hope for students who want to go to college abroad for a long time. The “Think Big” scholarship program at the University of Bristol in the UK gives aspiring students a great chance in 2024. This piece will go into detail about this prestigious scholarship, including who can get it, how to apply, what it offers, and much more.
The Importance of Scholarships
Opening Doors to Education
In a time when getting a good education is expensive, grants are a way to get a good education. They give kids who deserve it the chance to get a world-class education even if they can’t afford it.
Empowering Future Leaders
Scholarships give people the tools they need to become the leaders, creators, and change-makers of the future. They help people develop their skills and give them chances to grow personally and professionally.
Undergraduate and Master’s Degrees Institution: University of Bristol
Investigate in the United Kingdom
- Any full-time Undergraduate program (except medicine, dentistry, and veterinary science); — Any one-year, full-time, taught postgraduate program offered by the university.
- Program dependent on the chosen program
University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship recipients are awarded the following:
- Undergraduate Students for September 2022 Admission: Three £10,000 Awards
- 9 awards totaling £5,000
- Graduate students entering in September 2022:
- 5 x £20,000 in awards
- 10 awards of $10,000 each are provided.
- Twenty awards of $5,000 each
- The grants may only be applied as fee waivers towards tuition fees.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship in UK 2024 University of Bristol Think Big
To qualify for the University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Language requirement: English
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- You are considered an international student for fee purposes.
- You have submitted an application to begin a full-time undergraduate degree in one of the qualifying courses or a one-year or full-time taught postgraduate program in September 2022 at the University of Bristol.
- not already be receiving other funding that would exceed the full cost of tuition in addition to a Bristol scholarship.
How to Apply for a Scholarship at the University of Bristol in 2024
- To be considered for this scholarship, please submit your application in accordance with the instructions provided below.
- Apply to the university through UCAS, as you will need your ID.
- Fill out a Think Big Scholarship Application.
- This application form is a standard form used for a variety of scholarships. Your eligibility for other available scholarships will be determined automatically.
Please visit the official websites:
The Think Big scholarship from the University of Bristol is not just a chance; it can change your life. It makes it possible for people who deserve it to reach their academic and job goals while also making the world a better place. Don’t miss out on this chance to change the world through education.
People Also Ask
Who is eligible for the Think Big scholarship?
The scholarship is open to foreign students at the University of Bristol who are in their first or second year of college or in graduate school.
What does the Think Big scholarship cover?
The grant helps with money and pays for a big chunk of the tuition fees.