International students who wish to pursue a bachelor’s or master’s degree at Scholarship in Australia Deakin International 2023 the academic year 2023/24 are invited to apply for the Deakin International Scholarship. This award will cover 25 percent of your tuition costs.
Deakin recognizes students with consistently high academic performance and the potential to make a significant contribution to the university and community. Applicants who did not receive the Deakin Vice-International Chancellor’s Scholarship will be automatically considered for the Deakin International Scholarship.
Deakin University provides a personalized experience that is complemented by innovative digital engagement. Deakin University is a leader in creating opportunities for living and working in a connected, ever-changing world. Deakin University teaches over 60,000 students and has over 40 years of experience as one of Australia’s leading tertiary education providers. Students at Deakin University have access to programs of the highest caliber and countless opportunities
- Undergraduate or Master’s Level Institution(s): Deakin University
- Research in: Australia
- Until the deadline, this scholarship is open to all students starting their studies at Deakin. Scholarship applications should be submitted at least one month prior to enrollment at Deakin.
- This award is available for the length of a standard course.
- Architectonics and building management
- Engineering Education and Instruction
- Language classes in English
- Diet, food, and nutrition
- Allied health and health sciences
- Liberal arts, social sciences, and languages
- Technologies of information
- Justice: media, communications, and the arts
- Midwifery and nursing
- Psychology \sSciences
The Deakin International Scholarship will cover 25 percent of your tuition.
Eligibility Criteria for Deakin International Scholarship
To be eligible for the Deakin International Scholarship, a candidate must satisfy all of the requirements listed below.
- English is the required language.
- All countries around the world are eligible.
- Be an international student seeking a course-based degree at Deakin University.
- possess eligibility to attend Deakin University.
- have earned a 65 percent average (or equivalent) in previous studies.
- Nota bene: The selection of successful applicants for the limited number of scholarships will be competitive and may necessitate scores in excess of the stated minimum requirements.
How to Apply for Deakin International Scholarship?
To apply for the Deakin International Scholarship, please adhere to the following instructions:
- You must submit the following: a completed
- a personal statement (300 words). Deakin International Scholarship Program application form (PDF, 536KB).
- a completed application to study at Deakin, accompanied by academic transcripts.
- Please send your completed application to the Deakin International Admissions Office via email.
- Also, you may be required to attend an interview.
Your personal statement must be written in your own words and reflect your own opinions. It should include a summary of why you want to study at Deakin University.
- a summary of your (paid or unpaid) extracurricular activities and work experience.
- Why you believe you would be an excellent representative for Deakin University
- Other information that will support your application
- Deakin International will contact successful applicants within six weeks of their application.
- Due to the fact that scholarships are subject to international quotas, students are encouraged to submit their applications as early as possible to increase their chances of being awarded. Prior to enrolling at Deakin, students are encouraged to submit their scholarship applications at least one month in advance.