The Kohibaa Beauty Salon in Dubai City is looking for a brave, smart, and good-at-leading person to join its team as a beauty salon receptionist. Someone who really loves the beauty business. You need to be very prepared and able to deal with clients politely in order to do well in this job. In the end, you will help Kohibaa’s image by getting to know the customers and earning their trust. Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners, such as unskilled jobs in Dubai with visa sponsorship, jobs in Dubai for women with visa sponsorship, and other related PAFs are searched for thousands of times on Google.
To be considered for this semi-skilled or skilled job, you need to meet certain qualifications and have a certain amount of experience. For example, you should be able to communicate clearly in English, know how to use Fresha Salon software to its fullest, have a high school diploma, and be computer-literate with knowledge of MS Office, the POS system, and other programs. Your base pay will be between AED 5500 and AED 7500, based on your experience and skills.
Some of the best things about Saloon Receptionist Jobs in Dubai for Females with Visa Sponsorship are getting a visa quickly, having health insurance, and getting paid leaves with a free yearly ticket. Check out the full post below to learn everything you need to know.
Details of Saloon Receptionist Jobs in Dubai for Females with Visa Sponsorship
- Job Title: Saloon Receptionist/ Salon Admin Officer/ Receptionist/ Front Desk Officer
- Terms of Employment: Full-Time and Permanent
- Job Country: Dubai, UAE
- Experience Required: At least one year
- Education Required: At least a High School Diploma with Computer Literacy
- Average Salary: AED 5500- AED 7500
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Employee Benefits: As Mentioned Below
- Full control over the Fresha Salon software.
- Proven Experience as a Front Desk Agent in a Salon.
- Excellent verbal, phone, and email contact skills, along with a customer service mindset.
- Strong skills in both talking to people and keeping records.
- Being familiar with how to handle transactions.
- Worked with office machines like printers and point-of-sale (POS) systems.
- Diploma from high school.
- Basic knowledge of computers, especially how to use MS Office.
- Greeting and welcoming people in a polite and helpful way.
- You can call and email to make and confirm calls.
- Tell your clients about future appointments.
- Handle cash and credit card transactions and give out records. Check the cash register at the start and end of shifts to make sure the amounts are correct and there is enough change.
- Get paid by customers and keep track of all deals every day.
- Use the logbook to make all of the necessary meetings.
- Keep track of all your customers and let your bar managers and partners know how things are going.
- Tell shop managers and partners how the business is doing each week.
- Serve drinks and talk to people who are waiting in the area.
- Taking calls, delivering messages, and greeting workers and visitors.
- General salon management by keeping salon supplies in good shape and getting new ones as needed. (with permission from managers).
- Set up regular maintenance for all of the tools.
- Keep records of your employees and their plans.(Each day, a new duty roster).
- Let people walk in, answer their questions about services, and make plans based on their schedules.
- Tell your customers about deals and new services.
- Add contact and payment information, appointments, and services offered to clients’ records.
- Doing administrative jobs like filing, keeping records up-to-date, and keeping track of transactions.
- Take pictures of your customers’ results, nails, etc., and post them on your social media account.
- For business reasons, make sure your social media handle is always up-to-date.
Personal Skills/ Professional
- According to the company’s dress code, you should always wear a clean, ironed outfit.
- Finished and put hair in order.
- Well-groomed nails (no paint chips please).
- The right makeup.
- Ballerina or sport shoes that are clean and the right size. Sandals, boots, and flip-flops are not allowed at all.
- The right items to make you look more professional.
- Perfect cleanliness for yourself.
- Feels strongly about making ads for social media ·
- Good at managing people · Driven by yourself
- Maintain regular, steady, and professional attendance, being on time, looking good, and following all health and safety rules.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Fixed and Timely Salary
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Full Professional Support and Training
- Free Coffee and Tea while on duty
- Performance Bonus and other Incentives
- Discount on Services for Employees
Visa Sponsorship Details
Being approved as a Sponsor by the UAE Ministry of Labor means that the Kohibaa Salon can hire foreign workers if there aren’t enough local workers or for some other reason that hasn’t been explained. Anyone from any country can get a Dubai work permit, which means that anyone can apply for Receptionist Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners or Beauty Salon Jobs in Dubai for Women.
The only thing that is needed is that you meet the requirements for the job. The same goes for this job: you need to have at least a high school diploma and one year of experience in a similar role. You should also know how to use computers, among other things. If you meet these requirements, you may be able to get a visa sponsored for this Beauty Salon Receptionist Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship.
How to Apply for Salon Receptionist Jobs in Dubai for Females with Visa Sponsorship
As a Salon Receptionist at Kohibaa Beauty Salon in Dubai, you can start a lucrative job. Communication skills, a customer service attitude, and technical know-how are all needed for this job. This job is perfect for people who are interested in the beauty business because it includes visa sponsorship, health insurance, and other great perks. Applying today is the first thing you need to do to become an important part of Kohibaa’s progress.
People Also Ask
What is the salary range for the Salon Receptionist position?
The base pay ranges from AED 5500 to AED 7500, depending on the candidate’s experience and skills.
What are the benefits of working as a Salon Receptionist at Kohibaa Beauty Salon?
health insurance, a set salary that is paid on time, full professional support and training, free coffee and tea while on the job, performance bonuses, incentives, and discounts on services for employees.