Sales Supervisor jobs in Canada at BEAUTY ERA INC
Sales Supervisor jobs in Canada at BEAUTY ERA INC: Candidates who meet this job requirement should apply because this is a full-time position with flexible work hours. Interviews will be held, and candidates who perform well will be hired and begin their employment process immediately. LMIA has approved this job position.
Thorough job description
The candidate of choice is accountable for:
- Inventory management and organization
- Delegating responsibilities to sales representatives
- evaluating the efficiency of manufacturing plants
- Selling merchandise, as well as resolving itinerary and other problems
- Problem-solving with products and services
- Appointment scheduling for the sales team
- New employee hiring and training
- Financial statement analysis
- Making certain that financial objectives are met
- Registrar per shift reconciliation
Ideal career specification
The preferred candidate must do the following:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Educating new employees
- Have strong problem-solving abilities and essential values and ethics
- A good listener is required.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications; must be customer oriented, and must be accountable and reliable.
- Must be organized and adaptable.
- Excellent time management abilities are required.
- Should arrive at work early and be familiar with business equipment and computer applications
Extensive experience is required.
The chosen candidate must have a high school diploma and 1-2 years of experience working in a related role.
Fluency in English
Place of work conditions
The chosen candidate would work in conditions such as:
- It is expected that strict deadlines will be met.
- When necessary, working under pressure
- It will be necessary to pay close attention to details.
The chosen candidate would work in an environment where:
- Crouching, sitting, or standing are all examples of working posture.
- Working in hot, cold, and warm weather
- Good eye-hand coordination is required.
The chosen candidate would earn $24.10 per hour while working 35 hours per week.
How to apply
Submit the Application by Email address: email@example.com