Apply for truck driver jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship for 2024. Truck driver jobs in Canada for foreigners are in high demand in Canada. Because most people outside of Canada prefer to work in these types of jobs. Because they are well-paying, less busy, and have fun jobs. These are highly paid truck drivers in Canada typically earning between $16.00/hour and $33.08/hour in Canada. A truck driver’s job is to pick up goods and materials, verify loads for accuracy, and deliver them as directed. Load and unload cargo. Responsible for basic vehicle maintenance; Comply with all safe work practices, policies, and procedures at all times.
Entry-level positions start at $38,509 per year, while most experienced workers earn up to $60,077 per year in Canada. While many truck driving jobs in Canada are advertised on the Canadian Job Bank website across Canada. As I mentioned in my previous post-Fruit Picker Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship Canada is not a populous country. They need workers, laborers, and foreign workers to fill job vacancies. Because the Canadian government has to reach the target of 447,055 in 2024 and 451,000 in 2024. Types of truck driver jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship for 2024 are available below.
List of Truck Driver Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship
- Job Country: Canada
- Industry: Transport, Road, Vehicle, Truck Driver
- Job Type: Transportation
- Knowledge Required: Not High
- Age Limit: No
- Visa Sponsorship
- Salary: $16-33/Hour
- Employment Stability: Canada always has a high need for truck drivers because the country is so big and depends on trucks to get things and services to people. This gives people who are just starting out in the industry job protection and stability.
- Competitive Compensation: In Canada, truck drivers are often well paid. Many companies offer reasonable wages, benefits, and incentives like bonuses or mileage pay.
- Visa Sponsorship: When employers support visas, it’s easier for people from other countries to work legally as truck drivers in Canada. This chance opens doors for people from other countries who want to work in the country.
- Opportunities for Growth: As a transportation professional, driving a truck can help you move up in your job and make more money. Drivers with a lot of experience can become supervisors, fleet managers, or even start their own trucking companies.
- Explore Canada: Working as a truck driver gives people the chance to see a lot of different parts of Canada. People who like to travel and try new things may be especially interested in this.
- Flexible Schedule: Truck driving often requires long hours and unpredictable plans, but it also gives you freedom over your routes and working hours. This freedom can be helpful for people who like working in non-traditional ways.
- Independence: When they’re on the road, truck drivers often like having some freedom and independence. They decide their own routes, plans, and work environments, which can be empowering for many people.
- In-Demand Skills: Truck drivers need special training and skills, so experienced drivers are in high demand in the job market. For people who meet the requirements, this can lead to job possibilities and job security.
- Health Benefits: There are trucking companies that give their workers health and wellness perks, such as medical insurance, dental coverage, and retirement plans. These perks help truck drivers and their families feel safe and healthy in general.
Why Truck Driver Jobs in Canada?
- Because they earn more than fruit picking jobs and farm worker jobs.
Trucking is in high demand in Canada. The most obvious benefit is that truck drivers are in high demand across Canada.
- The profession of a truck driver is always in demand. Especially in the province of British Columbia where they provide driver training. Employment opportunities are around 1,35,900.
Duties of Truck Drivers in Canada
Some examples of truck driver duties in Canada:
- Drive long distances to deliver goods to customers.
- Pick up goods and materials, verify loads for accuracy, and deliver.
- Transportation between Canada and the United States.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Record the shipment of cargo.
- Fuel and clean vehicle.
- Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
- Follow traffic rules.
- Inspect trucks and record problems.
- Follow accident procedures.
Does Canada hire foreign truck drivers?
- Foreign candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
- Yes. International workers can apply for truck driver jobs. It is not restricted on the basis of nationality.
- Anyone, including foreigners outside of Canada, is welcome to apply. Most people apply from India, Nigeria, Philippines, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Bangladesh, Kenya, Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria, Canada, the UAE (United Arab Emirates), Trinidad and Tobago, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and Mexico.
Read More: Canadian Visa Sponsorship Jobs
Is trucking a good career in Canada?
Trucking is in high demand in Canada. Starting in 2021, there is a shortage of truck drivers, and employers cannot hire as quickly. According to Trucking HR Canada, it is expected that Canada will need to hire 17,000 new truck drivers annually by 2025.
List of Truck Driver Jobs in Canada
Many companies are hiring truck drivers in various locations in Canada, such as Alberta, Ontario, Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, Quebec, Ottawa, Calgary, and many more. Let’s explore truck driving career opportunities in Canada:
If you know how to drive, you can qualify, and your chances will be higher.
- The first step is to apply for a job that provides visa sponsorship for international workers. (There shall be mentioned “candidate with and without work permits.”)
- You will then receive an email or response from the worker about selection or rejection.
- Then they will guide you and help you with an invitation letter, and visa types.
- There are 2,654 truck driving jobs in Canada.
There are 2,654 job postings in Canada:
Job Bank Canada
Truck driver jobs are available for temporary foreign workers on Jobbank Canada. is selected by default. And I have attached a link below.
Transport Truck Driver Jobs in Various Locations in Canada
On this website, you will find more than 2,000 jobs related to truck drivers. This is a Canadian government job search website. Visit here
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I work as a truck driver in Canada?
Completion of a three-month accredited driver training course through a vocational school or community college may be required. Straight-body truck drivers must have a Class 3 or D license. Long combination vehicles require a Class 1 or A license.
How much does a truck driver operator earn in Canada?
In Canada, the average truck owner-operator salary is $146,250 per year or $75 per hour. Starting salaries for entry-level positions start at $75,788, with most experienced workers earning up to $280,000 per year.