Fully Funded RISE Summer Internship in Germany 2023 Latest Opportunities: Applications for the RISE Summer Internship in Germany 2023 are now open. The Rise Internship in Germany is a fully funded internship available to all international applicants worldwide. There are a few things to consider about this internship. To begin with, this is a fully funded summer internship. Second, each year, approximately 300 internships are available. The RISE Internship will last 10 weeks. You are allowed to stay in Germany for up to 90 days.
Internships in biology, chemistry, physics, earth sciences, engineering, or a closely related field are available through RISE Germany. The IELTS/TOEFL exam is not required. The internship will last from May to July 2023. The results and intern selection will be announced in March 2023. More information about the RISE Germany Internship 2023 can be found below.
Introduction to RISE
What is RISE?
The RISE (Research Internships in Science and Engineering) program is an initiative by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD). It offers undergraduate students from around the world a chance to participate in cutting-edge research projects at renowned German universities and research institutions. The program aims to foster international collaboration in science and engineering and to promote Germany as a hub for research and innovation.
Why Choose RISE?
- Academic Excellence: RISE provides an unparalleled opportunity to work alongside leading experts in your field, gaining hands-on experience and expanding your knowledge.
- Cultural Immersion: Interning in Germany offers a unique chance to immerse yourself in a rich cultural experience while honing your professional skills.
- Fully Funded: One of the most attractive aspects of RISE is that it covers all expenses, including travel, accommodation, and a monthly stipend, making it accessible to students from diverse backgrounds.
RISE Summer Internship in Germany 2023 Details
- Internship Location: Germany
- Time frame: 10 weeks
- Number of Interns: 300
- Financial security: fully funded
Participants are not required to pay any fees. The RISE will cover all costs.
- Student Housing Is Free
- Housing and food are examples of living expenses.
- Accident and health insurance
- A monthly stipend of approximately 861 Euros
- Allowance for travel of 160,- Euros
- Flights to and from Germany
Stay in Germany Duration and Length:
The internship will last ten weeks. Students are permitted to stay in Germany for up to 90 days.
- All of the following documents must be submitted in English or German.
- Motivation letter for each project for which you apply
- Curriculum vitae (CV)/resumé (CV)
- List of courses you will have completed by the time the internship begins, as a supplement to your official transcript.
- Official university/college transcript (up to date)
- Verification from the university/enrollment certificate
- Reference letter
How to Use (Application Process)
The application is completed online. You must apply and upload all required documents in order to complete and submit the application form. The official website can be accessed via the link provided below.
The Fully Funded RISE Summer Internship in Germany 2023 is a unique chance for undergraduates to start a trip that will change their lives. It gives you a good education, exposes you to new things, and helps you grow professionally, all while paying for itself. Don’t let this chance to improve your summer and your future pass you by.
People Also Ask
How difficult is it to find an internship in Germany?
Finding an internship in Germany is actually not that difficult because there are numerous resources available. But, unfortunately, it is for many, so it is helpful to list those resources for those who are unaware.
Is the DAAD internship completely funded?
DAAD scholarships are primarily awarded to graduates, doctoral students, and postdocs for study and research visits to German universities and non-university research institutions. Internships are also funded in some programs.
What is the ideal age for an internship?
When Can You Begin Working as an Intern? While it is possible to get an internship at the age of 14, many employers will likely have their own age restrictions set at 16 or older. This is due to laws governing the number of hours and types of work that children under the age of 16 may perform.