The Daily Express newspaper has an advertisement for the Pakistan National Shipping Corporation. Applicants can find information on Pakistan National Shipping Corporation PNSC Jobs on this page. The Pakistan National Shipping Corporation “PNSC” Group of Companies, as the National Flag Carrier, engages in global shipping activities and is experiencing accelerated growth to meet difficulties. For the role listed below, PNSC is looking for a high-caliber, results-oriented professional.
Pakistan’s job market is always changing, and sometimes there are openings that offer not only a job but also a chance to help the country grow. One of these ways is the Pakistan National Shipping Corporation (PNSC), which has been a key part of the maritime business for decades. This article talks about the importance of the PNSC, its role in the development of the country, and the exciting job opportunities it will give.
A Historical Perspective
Since it was founded in 1979, the Pakistan National Shipping Corporation has helped improve Pakistan’s marine trade. Over time, it has become an important part of the economy of the country. PNSC is known for its fleet of ships, which bring goods to and from Pakistani ports and connect the country to the global market.
PNSC’s Contribution to National Economy
You can’t say enough about how much PNSC helps the Pakistani economy. It has not only brought in a lot of money, but it has also provided a lot of jobs. As a state-owned company, PNSC has always been a source of pride for the whole country.
- General Manager
- Superintendent Engineer
- Deputy Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Assistant Manager Internal Audit
Qualification for Pakistan National Shipping Corporation (PNSC) Jobs:
Benefits of Pakistan National Shipping Corporation (PNSC) Jobs:
- Job Security: Because the PNSC is a government-owned institution, jobs inside the organization are typically thought to have strong job security and stability.
- Competitive Compensation: PNSC normally provides its employees with competitive compensation and benefits, ensuring that they are adequately compensated for their abilities and experience.
- Pension and Retirement Benefits: In Pakistan, government employees, including those in the PNSC, frequently have access to pension schemes and retirement benefits, which provide financial security in their post-retirement years.
- Healthcare Benefits: Employees at PNSC may have access to healthcare and medical facilities, as well as health insurance coverage for themselves and their families.
- Allowances for Housing and Transportation: Some PNSC employees may be eligible for housing and transportation allowances, making it more inexpensive to find accommodations and commute to work.
- Education support: PNSC may grant educational support or scholarships to employees’ children, assisting with the cost of education.
- Training and Development: Through training programs and opportunities for skill growth and career promotion, PNSC invests in staff development.
- Work-Life Balance: Government positions in Pakistan frequently include appropriate working hours and a work-life balance that allows employees to spend quality time with their families.
- Promotion & Career Development: There are prospects for advancement at PNSC, and personnel with devotion and performance can work their way through the ranks.
- Social Security: Employees of the PNSC may be eligible for social security benefits such as disability insurance and survivor benefits.
- Travel Opportunities: Depending on the function, PNSC jobs may require travel, including foreign travel, allowing you to explore other places and develop international experience.
- Contribution to National Trade: Working at PNSC allows individuals to contribute to Pakistan’s maritime trade and economic development by enabling the movement of products in and out of the country.
- Professional Work Environment: PNSC offices and facilities frequently maintain a professional work environment in accordance with government employment norms and laws.
- Sector Expertise: PNSC employment provides employees with valuable shipping and maritime sector experience and expertise, which can be advantageous for career advancement and prospects in adjacent fields.
How to Apply for Pakistan National Shipping Corporation (PNSC) Jobs:
- Candidates can apply online at To send an online application – Click Here. or the National Job Portal by clicking the link below.
- Only qualified experts who meet all of the prerequisites may apply.
- On a long-term engagement/contract basis, Pakistan National Shipping Corporation (PNSC) seeks highly motivated and capable Afloat Officers for the following jobs.
- These officers will serve on the PNSC Fleet of Oil Tankers and Bulk Carriers:
Since the 1970s, the Pakistan National Shipping Corporation (PNSC) has been an important part of Pakistan’s growing economy. it will still offer interesting jobs in a variety of fields, making it a great choice for people who want a fulfilling career in the maritime industry. Join the PNSC, help the country move forward, and be a part of Pakistan’s naval history.
People Also Ask:
What is the role of PNSC?
Pakistan Official Shipping Corporation (PNSC), the country’s binding flag carrier, participates in the global transportation of dry bulk and liquid commodities. Our corporate offices are in Karachi, Pakistan, and we have been publicly listed on the stock exchange of Karachi since 1980.
What is the history of the Pakistan National Shipping Corporation?
PNSC is the country’s flag carrier. It was established in 1979 through Pakistan National Shipping Corporation Ordinance No. XX, 1979 [Gazette of Pakistan, Extraordinary Part I, 29 March 1979] by a combination of the National Shipping Corporation (NSC) and Pakistan Shipping Corporation.
What are the two major tasks of the Pakistan National Shipping Corporation?
The corporation’s primary business is shipping, which entails vessel chartering, transporting cargo, and offering commercial, technical, administrative, financial, and additional services to its affiliates and other organizations.