New Zealand Jobs With Visa Sponsorship -Registered Nurse
We currently have an exciting new opportunity for an outstanding health professional to join us in the role of Health Consultant – Registered Nurse Jobs In New Zealand. In this supported autonomous role, you will be delivering health screening services and first aid training courses across the Bay of Plenty region (based in Tauranga). You will be working an 80-hour fortnight, with twice monthly Saturday work.
Our team is made up of Health professionals from various disciplines: Nutritionists, Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses, Acupuncturists, Exercise Physiologists, ex-Paramedics, overseas Dentists, etc.
- No experience necessary | Full training provided
- Travel across the Bay of Plenty – company vehicle provided | Immediate start
- Highly suited to mid-career professionals looking for a change
- No experience necessary – comprehensive training provided
- Highly autonomous role
- High job satisfaction
Key Responsibilities of Registered Nurse Jobs In New Zealand
- The delivery of health education one to one, and in a group setting
- The delivery of Health Screening services and vaccinations, at worksites and Life Care venues
- The ability to work in a supported autonomous role
- Some work-related travel including overnight stays
The successful candidate will have:
- The right to work in New Zealand – No visa sponsorship available
- A current New Zealand Registered Nursing qualification
- A current clean Full New Zealand Driver’s Licence
- Ability to meet Ministry of Justice security checks
- A passion for people and preventative health care
- Strong computer literacy in basic Microsoft systems and experience in health applications would be beneficial
Benefits of Registered Nurse Jobs In New Zealand
- A full and thorough induction program
- Company vehicle (for work use), mobile phone, laptop and other tools of the trade
- High job satisfaction
- Competitive salary
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), staff discounts, discounted health insurance
- A positive, fun, and passionate work environment where we want our people to thrive through support and development
Life Care Consultants provides first aid training and health screening services to clients all over New Zealand. We started for one simple reason, to make a difference in people’s lives. We are currently undergoing significant growth, and continuing to hire, and we are excited to be looking for new people to join our team.
Culture and Values:
At Life Care Consultants Attitude is Everything – Positive, Fun, and Passionate. With one simple purpose: to improve Kiwis’ well-being, safety, and health, in every way we can.
You will work within a friendly, high-performance culture with a focus on our people and their development.
LCC provides equal opportunity and advancement in employment regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, cultural background, caring responsibilities, disability, or socioeconomic background. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds who share our workplace values.
We believe that Diversity and Inclusion will help us realize our greatest potential as a company, and maximize the potential of all our team members. We strive to create a culture where our team members understand that each individual is unique and that embracing diversity makes us more flexible, productive, and creative.