Punjab Rangers Teaching Hospital Lahore Jobs 2023. The following positions have been announced at the Punjab Rangers Teaching Hospital in Lahore. Qualified candidates with relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
Employment opportunities at Punjab Rangers Hospital are (Staff Nurses, Midwives, and LHVs). Staff will initially be hired on a three-year contract, which may be extended based on an employee’s performance. Those seeking employment with Punjab Rangers are encouraged to apply for the Punjab Rangers Jobs 2023 for Sub Inspector that has been announced for the Punjab Domiciled.
Candidates from all over Pakistan who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply. BS / BSc Nursing / Nursing Diploma / Midwifery Diploma and relevant experience are generally required to apply. After the final selection, the chosen candidates will receive a generous compensation package and other fringe benefits in accordance with hospital policy. In the next section, we will explain how to apply the procedure to candidates who are interested.
Punjab Rangers Teaching Hospital Lahore Jobs 2023
- Staff Nurses
- Midwife / LHV
How to Apply for Punjab Rangers Teaching Hospital Lahore Jobs 2023
- Candidates who meet the requirements should submit their applications along with attested copies of their educational certificates, certificates of experience, CNICs, proof of residency, and a recent photograph to the address listed below.
- On the envelope, candidates should clearly state the position for which they are applying.
- The deadline for application submission is January 18, 2023.
- Applications that are incomplete or received after the deadline will not be considered for the selection process.
- Only candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited to the selection procedure.
- There will be no TA/DA paid for the selection process.
Submit Application This Address: Punjab Rangers Teaching Hospital, Zarar Shaheed Road, Lahore-33.