Pizza Chef Jobs in Canada: Are you a good pizza cook who wants to find interesting work in Canada? 70’EES PIZZA LTD. is looking for Pizza Cooks and is happy to sponsor visas for those who are qualified. If you love making delicious pizzas and want to be part of a successful kitchen team, this could be your chance to start a rewarding job in Canada.
As a Pizza Cook at 70’EES PIZZA LTD, you’ll be an important part of the kitchen team that makes pies that make people’s mouths water. Your job will be to make pizza dough, sauces, and toppings, cook pizzas to perfection, and keep the kitchen clean and well-organized.
Their willingness to support visas means that we welcome international applicants who meet the qualifications for this role, and employers will do an LMIA (Labor Market Impact Assessment) for this job role. You will be sponsored through a Skilled Migration Route if you have a Skilled Job Role. Let’s find out everything there is to know about Pizza Chef Jobs in Canada (LMIA-approved) with an employee benefits package.
Details of Pizza Chef Jobs in Canada (LMIA Approved) Visa Sponsorship
|Job Type||Pizza Chef|
|Minimum Experience Required||2 years|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Minimum Salary||CAD 18 per hour|
Requirements of Pizza Chef Jobs in Canada (LMIA Approved)
- Experience working in a diner as a Pizza Chef or in a similar job.
- Learn how to make and bake pizza dough by doing it yourself.
- Know how to use professional cooking tools and a brick or stone oven.
- Know how to keep food clean.
- Good at keeping track of time.
- Spirit of the team.
- Being able to work different times, including nights and weekends.
Benefits of Pizza Chef Jobs in Canada (LMIA-Approved)
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Responsibilities of a Pizza Chef at 70’EES PIZZA LTD
- Make pizzas from our menu and according to special orders.
- You can bake many different kinds of pizza dough, such as those with a thin crust, a thick crust, or cheese inside.
- Make tomato, pesto, and white cream recipes with fresh ingredients.
- Wash and cut up veggies like tomatoes, peppers, onions, and mushrooms, for example.
- Meats like chicken, ham, and beef can be cut, sliced, and grilled.
- Check the amount of food on hand and place orders as needed. • Use products that aren’t as common, like vegan cheese and gluten-free flour, to reach a wider audience.
- Make things like cheese sticks, pizza bites, garlic bread, and salads as starters.
- Give us suggestions for new recipes to add to our menus.
- Keep your cooking area clean and sterilize your tools.
Who can Apply for Pizza Chef Jobs in Canada (LMIA Approved)
All people from Asia, Africa, and Latin America who want to work in Canada or other European countries can apply for Pizza Chef Jobs in Canada (LMIA Approved) and Employee Benefits Package.
- The Grenadines
How to Apply for Pizza Chef Jobs in Canada (LMIA Approved)
People Also Ask
What Are The Benefits of Pizza Chef Jobs in Canada (LMIA-Approved)
Extended health care
Discounted or free food
Paid time off
What Are The Requirements of Pizza Chef Jobs in Canada (LMIA Approved)
Experience working in a diner as a Pizza Chef or in a similar job.
Learn how to make and bake pizza dough by doing it yourself.
Know how to use professional cooking tools and a brick or stone oven.
Know how to keep food clean.
Good at keeping track of time.
Spirit of the team.
Being able to work different times, including nights and weekends.