Picker and Packer Jobs in Australia 2023: If you are looking for work in Australia, check out this new opportunity that has been posted by a local business; all of the relevant information can be found below. Simply follow the link provided below to obtain comprehensive information on how you can apply for this position and the reasons why you require it. All of the relevant facts are included in the link.
Details About Picker and Packer Jobs in Australia 2023
Picker / Packer / Delivery Driver
Full-time Greenlands Fruit Melbourne, VIC Pickers and Packers (Manufacturing, Transport, and Logistics)
Regarding the Company:
- Leading Fruit and Vegetable Wholesaler seeks highly motivated and active individuals for Full or Part-time Pick/Pack/Delivery positions.
- We are located in Melbourne’s eastern region.
- A 40-year-old family company.
- Our organization has team members that have been with us for over 20 years. This is a secure position!
Regarding the Job:
- You will be loading, unloading, and operating a small truck (A car license is all you need)
- Packing fruit and vegetable orders
- Delivery to hotels, restaurants, and other establishments in a designated area.
- Monday through Friday with the occasional Saturday. Workdays and hours are negotiable.
- Available part-time or full-time employment
- with early dawn starts is mandatory
What We Are Trying to Find:
A solid understanding of fruits and vegetables.
Experience in fruit shops, warehouses, kitchens, hospitality, or supermarkets is desirable but not required.
Be able to start within 1 to 4 weeks of the interview We are seeking only long-term candidates.
Must be an enthusiastic team player
As you commute to work in a business vehicle, you will not incur any gasoline costs.
- Contact Vince at 0402981000 between noon and 4:00 pm every day.
- Your resume may not have been viewed, therefore CALL if you are interested in learning more.
Moorabbin Footscray, Melbourne, VIC Contract/Temp Pickers & Packers (Manufacturing, Transport, & Logistics) Competitive Extrastaff
Our client, a reputable fruit and vegetable distributor, is seeking an experienced OR ready-to-learn Pick Packer to join their team full-time, effective immediately.
We seek individuals that are ready to learn and interested in this specific subject. Our client in Footscray provides on-the-job training and upskilling. They are a family-owned company that takes pride in its inclusive, close-knit, and supportive atmosphere.
From 12 p.m. to 8 p.m., Sundays and Fridays are their busiest days, and as such, their presence is required. The flexibility of these hours and the five days you are available to work can be addressed.
Please note that you will occasionally be working in chilly rooms and that you will be required to perform trial shifts prior to receiving a formal offer of employment.
Your everyday responsibilities will encompass a variety of tasks, including:
- Pick Utilizing a manual order sheet for packing
- Stock control
- Forklift operation – stock movement between cool rooms and open warehouse, and to delivery vehicles (only if you hold a license)
- Stock loading and unloading
- Lifting goods between 1kg and 20kg
- Maintaining a clean work environment
- Cleaning and weighing the produce
- Stocking up the shelves
To succeed in this position, you MUST possess:
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- A forklift license is preferred but not required
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment Collaboration skills Dexterity and attention to detail
- Our customer is extremely proud of their company’s culture and principles, which is evident throughout the organization.
- If the above describes you, please apply, and a member of our team will contact you if you meet the requirements.
Pick Packer (Fresh Produce)
- Premier Fresh Australia Epping,
- VIC Pickers & Packers (Manufacturing,
- Transportation, and Logistics)
Premier Fresh Australia (Premier) is one of Australia’s leading supply chain firms for fresh food. Premier serves its domestic and international clients with a single supply source for an extensive variety of fruit and vegetable categories.
Our Epping Operations team is recruiting enthusiastic and capable Produce Handlers (Pick Packers).
There are presently four Full-Time roles available for immediate hire:
As a Produce Handler, your primary duties will consist of the following.
- Order Fulfillment; preparing products according to suitable procedures and customer specifications, such as quality control, grading, pre-packaging, weighing, and assembly.
- Understand the requirements for labeling food products. The precise preparation and reception of Value-Added Batch (VAB).
- Follow Health, Safety, and Well-being, as well as Food Safety, protocols and procedures as instructed by the Supervisor.
- Ability to learn and operate the necessary warehousing equipment.
- To be effective in this position, you must possess the following skills:
Adaptable to early morning shifts (6 am start).
Prior expertise in picking and packing is highly valued.
Possesses and utilizes strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as basic literacy and numeracy abilities.
Awareness, curiosity, and comprehension of health safety and well-being practices.
This position offers an excellent team atmosphere and professional advancement opportunities. Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements, we’d love to hear from you.
- Included in your application are the following questions:
- Do you have experience as a picker-packer?
- Which of the following best represents your employment eligibility in Australia?
- What is the heaviest weight you can comfortably and safely lift?
- What is your desired hourly wage?
Fruit and Vegetable Night Picker/Packer
Simply Fresh Brisbane Market, Brisbane, QLD Pickers & Packers (Manufacturing, Transportation, and Logistics) Full-time
We are a growing company seeking night pickers/packers to join our expanding team in order to fulfill our clients’ fruit and vegetable orders. We are located at the Rocklea Brisbane Markets.
This time frame would be from 3:00 p.m. to midnight. We operate six days a week, however, a schedule will be in place.
We provide above-award pay for this role, which is now part-time but might become full-time for the appropriate candidate.
The successful candidate must have
- Pick/Pack experience, preferably in produce, is highly valued.
- A forklift license is an asset.
- Excellent work ethic
- Capability to work as a member of a team Capability to operate in a fast-paced setting Attention to detail
Fresh Produce Packer
- Canning Vale, Perth WA
- Pickers & Packers (Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics)
- Full time
Seeking a mature and dependable individual to join our packing staff, which handles fresh fruit. This is a long-term employment opportunity with a stable and expanding company.
We require a candidate with the following:
- Skill in the packaging (desirable)
- Experience in fresh produce grading (desirable)
- Capability to operate quickly in a high-pressure atmosphere
- Strong English skills
- The Australian right to work full-time
- Air con warehouse/controlled atmosphere – ideal in the summer and throughout the year Upbeat workplace with nice, supportive coworkers
- Well-structured educational programs for the inexperienced
- Solid management group
- Excellent remuneration
- Outstanding growth opportunities for qualified candidates
- Monday through Friday, 5 a.m. Start time (finish time can vary)
Please be advised that you will be required to work on all Monday public holidays, with the exception of Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
Full-time salary of $52,000 with a 6-month trial period.
Frequently Asked Questions
What companies in Australia are recruiting packers?
PepsiCo, DHL, JBS Australia, SunRice, SA Mushrooms, Costa, Country Cuisine, All Purpose Labour, Rivalea Australia, and Alton are currently recruiting the most packers.
How much do Australian pick Packers earn?
average pick packer salary
The average annual income of a pick-packer in Australia is $53,000. The lowest-paid pick packers get a yearly compensation of $50,000, while the highest-paid can negotiate a payment of more than $55,000.