Painter Helper Jobs in Canada 2023: Downtown Painting Ltd., situated in Surrey, British Columbia, is currently accepting applications for the job of Painter assistant – construction from self-motivated candidates with strong interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be expected to begin work immediately. These openings are for Permanent or Full-time work. Day, weekend, overtime, and morning shifts are available.
Details About Painter Helper Jobs in Canada 2023
- Name of Employer: Downtown Painting Ltd
- Position: Painter Helper – Construction
- Deadline: 2023-08-18
- Salary: $21.50 per hour for 40 hours per week
- Type of Employment: Permanent Employment, Full Time
Description of Painter Helper Jobs in Canada 2023
- The candidate must load and unload building items and transport them.
- The applicant must install and disassemble concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades.
- The candidate must have the ability to blend, pour, and distribute materials.
- The candidate will be expected to support operators of heavy equipment.
- The candidate is responsible for cleaning and stacking rescued goods.
- The applicant is responsible for cleaning up chemical spills and other hazards.
- The candidate must clear building areas of rubble and other debris.
- The candidate will be expected to operate and maintain construction machinery and equipment.
Requirements For Painter Helper Jobs in Canada 2023
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- There are no typical educational prerequisites, such as a bachelor’s degree, certificate, or certification.
- The successful candidate will receive training.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
- The candidate must be an effective team player.
- Worksite environment
- The individual must labor long hours in an outdoor setting.
- The applicant must have the ability to work at heights.
- The prospective employee will be needed to work in limited spaces.
- The candidate must have the ability to work in dusty environments.
The candidate will be expected to work in a number of different places.
Conditions of employment and physical capacities
- The candidate should be frequently needed to complete repetitious activities.
- The applicant must be able to do physically demanding tasks as part of their everyday duties.
- The candidate must be willing to work extra hours if required.
How to Apply for Painter Helper Jobs in Canada 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there an anticipated demand for painters?
The limited durability of external house paint will further increase the demand for painters. As old structures and historic buildings undergoing renovation, it is anticipated that more openings will occur. Painters will also be required to prevent the corrosion and deterioration of industrial buildings such as bridges.
What kinds of paintings are in demand?
Paintings in watercolor.
Prints of landscapes.
Landscapes that are abstract.
Paintings from today.
Animals and wildlife.
Paintings of people.