1562852 Ontario Ltd, situated in Etobicoke, ON, is seeking self-motivated individuals with excellent interpersonal skills to fill the job of Packager – manufacturing. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible—the postings about Permanent or Full-time positions. Flexible Work Hours are required of the candidate.
Details About Packager Jobs in Canada
- Name of Employer: 1562852 Ontario Limited
- Position: Packager – Manufacturin
- Salary: $17.50 to $21.00 per hour (negotiable) 36 to 44 hours per week
- Type of Employment: Permanent Employment, Full Time
- Location: Etobicoke, ON
Description of Packager Jobs in Canada
- The candidate will be expected to manually or mechanically transfer raw materials, completed goods, and equipment across the factory.
- The candidate must inspect and weigh products and materials.
- The candidate must organize, pack, crate, and package products and resources.
- The candidate is required to assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers.
- The individual will be needed to conduct more manual labor and essential tasks.
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning machinery and the surrounding work environment.
Requirements for Packager Jobs in Canada
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- There are no typical educational prerequisites, such as a bachelor’s degree, certificate, or certification.
- A candidate with experience is a plus.
- The candidate must be able to lift up to 23 kilograms (50 lbs).
- The applicant must be prompt.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
- The candidate must possess strong interpersonal abilities.
- The candidate must possess superior oral communication abilities.
- The applicant must be adaptable.
- The candidate must have the ability to act independently.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
- The candidate must be an effective team player.
Benefits of Packager Jobs in Canada
- Entry-Level Opportunities: Entry-level opportunities abound for packagers, as these positions frequently necessitate minimal qualifications or experience, thereby catering to individuals who are new to the workforce or attempting to transition into a different industry. Such qualities render them a feasible choice for individuals seeking practical experience.
- Employment Stability: The consistent demand for packaged products affords packagers with employment opportunities that are relatively stable. Packaging operations are crucial to the delivery of products to consumers in sectors including manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, and pharmaceuticals, assuring a steady demand for packagers.
- Flexible Work Arrangements: Numerous packager positions provide flexible work arrangements, such as shift-based, part-time, full-time, and temporary schedules. This adaptability can accommodate those with diverse lifestyle requirements or additional obligations.
- Advancement Opportunities: Although packager positions may initially begin at the entry-level level, there are frequently prospects for progressing within the packaging department or to other departments within the organization. As packagers gain experience and refine their skill set further, they have the potential to advance to positions of supervision, quality assurance, or management.
- Possibilities to Develop Valuable Skills: Packager positions afford prospects for the cultivation of critical thinking, manual dexterity, effective time management, and collaborative aptitudes. By virtue of their transferability to other industries and positions, these competencies improve employability and career prospects.
- Health and Safety Protocols: In order to ensure a secure working environment and prevent workplace injuries, employers prioritize the health and safety of packagers through the implementation of protocols and the provision of training. This emphasis on occupational health and safety reduces the likelihood of accidents and safeguards employees.
- Employee Benefits: A considerable number of employers provide comprehensive benefit packages to packagers, encompassing employee discounts, health insurance, and retirement programs. The aforementioned advantages enhance the holistic welfare and occupational contentment of packagers.
- Variety of Industries: Packaging operators are utilized in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, consumer products, and manufacturing sectors, among others. This diversity provides opportunities for individuals to acquire exposure to various products and processes and to investigate various industries.
- Contribution to Supply Chain: Packagers contribute significantly to the supply chain through their oversight of the appropriate packaging, labeling, and preparation of products for distribution. Consumer satisfaction, product quality, and safety are all directly influenced by their labor.
- Team Environment: Packager positions frequently require teamwork, which fosters collaboration and camaraderie among employees. In addition to fostering a positive work environment, teamwork facilitates social interaction and offers assistance.
- The individual is required to work in an atmosphere with a high odor concentration.
- The applicant must be able to work under high temperatures.
Personal tools and equipment
The candidate must provide their safety footwear with a steel toe.
How to Apply for Packager Jobs in Canada
If you are interested in applying, please use one of the options provided.
Submit The Application by Email address: email@example.com
How much does packing in Canada pay?
Canada’s average Packing Worker income is $26,624.
Is packaging a viable profession?
The containers/packaging industry offers numerous well-paying employment possibilities and numerous opportunities for career advancement, making it a good field in which to work.
How much do packagers make in Canada?
How much does a packager make in Canada? The average packager salary in Canada is $31,200 per year or $16 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $27,437 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $38,914 per year.