Network Analyst Senior Jobs US at CHRISTUS Health: CHRISTUS HEALTH is a global Catholic, faith-based, not-for-profit health system with nearly 600 services and facilities, including 60 hospitals and long-term care facilities, 350 clinics and outpatient centers, and dozens of other health ministries and ventures. Christ is present in six states in the United States, Colombia, Chile, and six states in Mexico. CHRISTUS Health employs approximately 45,000 Associates and has more than 15,000 physicians on medical staff who provide care and support for patients to support our healthcare ministry. Christus Health is one of the top ten Catholic healthcare systems in the United States.
In today’s interconnected world, a robust and efficient network infrastructure is vital for the smooth operation of any organization, especially in the healthcare sector. CHRISTUS Health, a prominent healthcare provider in the United States, is actively seeking qualified candidates for the position of Network Analyst Senior. This role offers an opportunity to contribute to the enhancement of healthcare services through effective network management.
The Network Analyst Senior job at CHRISTUS Health involves keeping an eye on the organization’s network tools to make sure they work well and are always connected. As a senior part of the network team, it will be your job to look at network data, find places where the network could be better, and put in place solutions to make the network work better. Working with IT pros and departments, you’ll be a key part of making sure the network infrastructure is safe and reliable.
- Do a thorough analysis of network systems to find possible problems and places where they can be improved.
- Implement solutions to improve network speed, making sure there is little downtime and that data is sent quickly.
- Work with cross-functional teams to solve network problems and put best practices into place.
- Protect sensitive information by keeping an eye on network security measures and fixing holes before they become a problem.
- Troubleshoot and fix problems with the network quickly to keep activities running as smoothly as possible.
- Keep up with industry trends and new technologies so you can come up with new ideas for network solutions.
Under the supervision of Network leadership, this position is in charge of gathering and analyzing provider network data.
- In a changing data environment, lead and perform complex analysis.
- Complete data mining, analysis, and presentation projects.
- Concentrate on solutions, dive into projects, and quickly identify data drivers.
- Identify relevant trends, conduct additional analysis, and create visualizations
- Create and maintain dashboards to track issue resolution.
- Extract and analyses data, patterns, and related trends, with the ability to synthesis the data into information that business decision-makers can use.
- Provide statistical support to the department.
- Conducts comprehensive data analyses using research and statistical methods.
- Works with the requestor of research-related information and decision-making analyses.
- carries out trending analysis in order to improve
- Assists project leaders/management with data creation. gathers, organists, generates and processes technical data to ensure legibility, accuracy, and completeness
- Making recommendations based on an understanding of technical data to ensure documentation/reports are prepared in accordance with approved procedures
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves data integrity issues with internal and external customers.
- Workflow processes are used to track and monitor job status.
- Participates in work teams to achieve departmental objectives and improve processes.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Understanding of system/equipment capability, design constraints, and security requirements
Become One of CHRISTUS’ Faces
Join a team that extends Jesus Christ’s healing ministry by developing innovative health and wellness solutions for individuals and communities. Join a company that values dignity, integrity, and compassion, as well as the opportunity to grow and provide quality health care.
Requirements For Analyst Job:
Bachelor of Science
Type of Work:
People Also Ask
What qualifications are required for this position?
Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in IT or a related area, a lot of experience managing networks, and a good understanding of the tools and protocols for managing networks.
How can I apply for the Network Analyst Senior position?
To apply, visit the CHRISTUS Health careers page, explore available openings, and submit your application along with a well-prepared resume.