How to Move to Canada with Your Family
How to Move to Canada with Your Family: True, several Canadian immigration schemes allow you to bring your family with you. Canada also has a strong commitment to family reunification, so if you’re currently in Canada, you can apply to sponsor your spouse, children, parents, and grandparents!
Numerous immigration schemes in Canada allow applicants to bring their families with them. Nevertheless, this is not true for all programs, so you should double-check the protocol for your preferred program before applying.
Details About How to Move to Canada with Your Family
Families can be included in permanent immigration schemes such as Fast Entry and business immigration. Certain temporary visa programs for working and studying allow candidates to bring their families, however, this is often decided on a case-by-case basis and is subject to program limitations.
Registration for the Fast Entry Pool is required
You will require:
Check Also: Warehouse Worker Jobs in Canada 2023
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Certificate of education
- Certificate of police clearance
- Evidence of funds
- Passport Photograph Work records and income records to indicate working experience.
- IELTS test results demonstrating language proficiency
- Make careful to gather all of these documents because you will be required to provide them while filling out or constructing your express entry profile.
What is an Express Entry Profile?
- To obtain the form, go to the Canadian government’s official website.
- Canada will require you to complete a questionnaire to determine your eligibility (Express Entry Questionnaire).
- After completing the Questionnaire, you will be assigned a personal reference code.
- Fill out the express entry form and answer all of the questions to build your profile.
- Create your login information and finish your profile registration.
- You will be asked for your reference key; enter it and proceed.
- Fill out the various sections of the profile.
- If you have a work offer in Canada, you will be prompted to fill out the job offer form; otherwise, click none.
- Accept all of the terms and conditions before submitting them.
You will be given a profile number and other communications to ensure that your account was properly created. You will now have to wait for an invitation from a Canadian province.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much money do you require to relocate to Canada?
Settlement monies are required for the application to be successful.
The Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has established the following minimum fund needs at the federal level: $13,310 CDN for a single individual. A family of two will pay $16,570 CDN. A three-person family costs $20,371 CDN.
Is it difficult to relocate to Canada?
Moving to Canada is not particularly difficult in general. Because Canada welcomes new immigrants and has multiple immigration schemes, it is easier for you to qualify for one of them. You must, however, meet the qualifications for the pathway for which you wish to apply.