Are you an enthusiastic and skilled dog groomer looking for a chance that will make dogs’ tails wag with joy? Then don’t look any further! This is a great chance to join a team of dog lovers! The buyer thinks that all dogs should feel and look their best. The team cares about the health and happiness of dogs in more ways than just obedience training. They also provide excellent cleaning services that make dogs look and feel great.
They have been doing great work for over ten years, and their goal is to make hearts sing and tails wag! If they are hired, the person will get a great bonus, with 60% of each job paid. Over time, the candidate will build a steady client base, mostly in the North West London area. You need to have a UK driving license for the job. The client will help the applicant get a legal work visa for the UK.
Some of the perks of the job are the discount for coworkers, the company pension, and the annual vacation. It is best to have Level 3 Grooming training or something similar. Read this post to learn about Mobile Dog Groomer Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits. It has all the information you need, such as job standards, duties, and benefits.
The Mobile Dog Grooming Industry in the UK
Growth and Trends in the Industry
In the UK, the mobile dog cleaning business has grown a lot in the last few years. Pet owners like grooming services that come to their homes because it’s easier for their furry friends not to have to drive. This trend is likely to keep going, which makes mobile dog cleaning a good job option.
Benefits of Mobile Dog Grooming Services
Mobile dog cleaning is appealing because it is flexible and can be tailored to each dog’s needs. Mobile groomers can make a calm space for pets by giving them one-on-one care and a place they’re used to. This makes getting groomed more enjoyable and also makes mobile groomers different from regular shops.
Details of Mobile Dog Groomer Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
|Mobile Dog Groomer
|Minimum Experience Required
|Level 3 iPet Grooming Certificate or equivalent preferable. Basic English compulsory
|Any Age Limit
|Permanent and Full-Time (Subject to Visa Extension)
|£23 per hour
Requirements of Mobile Dog Groomer Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- People who are really excited about giving great service. It is best to have Level 3 iPet Pet Grooming skills or something similar.
- Be flexible. You should be able to work an open schedule six days a week because you will be working in a busy store. They are closed on Sundays, unfortunately.
- You will be hired for at least 39 hours, but you will often have to work more to make up for busy times, vacations, and holidays.
- Clearly, this shows confidence and a good understanding of dog grooming, styles, and trends. able to do high-quality grooming on a variety of breeds using these techniques from beginning to end. Has experience working in a shop where they interact with customers.
- Ideally, you will have worked in a setting with clear goals, but if not, you are welcome to work in one.
Benefits of Mobile Dog Groomer Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- A recognized iPet Level 3 training course and certification.
- Bonus every year
- At least 28 paid vacation days per year, which will increase to 33 paid days per year after two years. This includes 8 bank holidays and will be estimated based on your contracted hours.
- Birthday extra day off
- Life insurance that pays out four times your wage
- A 4% company payment to pension plans
- 20% off for employees at the Group (Pets at Home, Pets Grooming, and Vets for Pets), plus 30% off their own brand.
Job Duties of a Pet Groomer
The Stylists are very important to the success of our pet care businesses. You will be in charge of all aspects of grooming pets and must be able to easily do full, thorough, and high-quality grooming. You will go above and beyond what our customers expect by giving them great service in the salon. You will use your great people skills every day as you work with customers and their pets.
They will train you and teach you what you need to know to give our customers the kind of service that makes us the “Best Pet Care Business in the World.” Our Earn As You Learn training programs will give you chances to earn extra money, and extra training will also give you the chance to bump up your base pay.
Who can Apply for Mobile Dog Groomer Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship?
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries that want to find work in the UK or other European countries can apply for Mobile Dog Groomer Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits.
- The Grenadines
How to Apply for Mobile Dog Groomer Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
Finally, becoming a mobile dog groomer in the UK with the help of a visa sponsor is a one-of-a-kind and satisfying chance. This job is both satisfying and promising because it’s in a growing field, managers are helpful, and you can work with a wide range of clients. People who want to become groomers should work on improving their skills, learning how to get a visa, and showing how much they care about animals’ well-being.
People Also Ask
What Are The Benefits of Mobile Dog Groomer Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
A recognized iPet Level 3 training course and certification.
Bonus every year
At least 28 paid vacation days per year, which will increase to 33 paid days per year after two years. This includes 8 bank holidays and will be estimated based on your contracted hours.
Birthday extra day off
Life insurance that pays out four times your wage
A 4% company payment to pension plans
20% off for employees at the Group (Pets at Home, Pets Grooming, and Vets for Pets), plus 30% off their own brand.
How do I find mobile dog groomer jobs in the UK with visa sponsorship?
Job boards, networking within the industry, and directly approaching companies that fund visas are all good ways to find work.