Live-in Caregiver Jobs in Canada with Work Permit LES SERVICES REGENCY NANNIES are looking for caring and committed Live-in Caregivers to provide quality care and assistance to families across Canada. As a Live-in Caregiver, you will play an important role in providing exceptional care to children, elders, or people with special needs in a family setting. Your duties may include aiding with daily activities, companionship, medicine administration, and fostering general well-being. This role allows you to make a difference in the lives of those you care for and their families.
Job Details of Live-in Caregiver Jobs in Canada:
- Company: LES SERVICES REGENCY NANNIES
- Post: live-in caregiver in Canada with Work Permit
- Address: 4770 Avenue de Kent, Montréal, Quebec, Canada, H3W 1H2
- Country: Canada
- Education: DES (high school diploma)
- Experience: 1-2 years
Responsibilities of Live-in Caregiver Jobs in Canada:
- Individuals should be given empathetic and tailored treatment based on their specific needs.
- Help with daily tasks such as personal hygiene, dressing, grooming, and meal preparation.
- Administer medication according to the directions and times.
- Make an environment that is safe and supportive for individuals, assuring their well-being and comfort.
- In order to foster socializing and cognitive stimulation, engage in meaningful relationships and activities.
- As needed, accompany individuals to appointments, outings, or recreational activities.
- Monitor and notify supervisors or family members of any changes in an individual’s physical or mental state.
- Maintain a clean and organized living environment for the people in your care.
- Maintain healthy ties with family members and keep them informed of the individual’s progress on a frequent basis.
- To protect the safety and security of the people in your care, follow all safety standards and protocols.
Requirements for Live-in Caregiver Jobs in Canada:
- Previous caregiving experience, either as a professional caregiver or in a family setting.
- A strong desire to provide care and help to those in need.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required to establish rapport with individuals and their families and to foster trust.
- Empathy, patience, and compassion are required to handle each individual’s unique needs and obstacles.
- Basic ideas and practices of caregiving are understood.
- In a fast-paced caregiving environment, the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively is essential.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- A valid driver’s license is a plus.
- Certification in first aid and CPR is advantageous.
- Possession of a criminal background check and necessary references.
Benefits of Live-in Caregiver Jobs in Canada:
- Compensation and perks are competitive.
- Private quarters within the family’s house.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- A workplace that is supportive and inclusive.
How to Apply for Live-in Caregiver Jobs in Canada:
Interested applicants should send their CVs and cover letter to [firstname.lastname@example.org]. Please add the subject line “Live-in Caregiver Application – LES SERVICES REGENCY NANNIES” in your email. We appreciate all applicants’ interest; unfortunately, only those chosen for an interview will be notified.
For More Info:
People Also Ask:
Is Canada still accepting caregivers?
The caregiver program is a trial migration program that allows childcare providers and home assistance individuals to apply for permanent resident status (PR) in Canada. If you would like to work as a caretaker in Canada, you might be able to obtain PR or an employment permit to help you reach your goal of staying in Canada.
What is the age limit to apply as a caregiver in Canada?
There is typically no age restriction for carers, however, keep in mind the fact that you are unable to work in Canada if you’re under the age of 16 with no your parent’s approval.