Landscaper Jobs in Canada at Kollegiate Lawn Care. Candidates who meet the requirements of this job are encouraged to apply as this is a full-time role with flexible working hours. Interviews will be conducted and candidates who perform well will be awarded the job to begin their hiring process immediately. LMIA has approved this job position.
Description of Landscaper Jobs in Canada:
The selected candidate is responsible for the following:
- Plant health monitoring and maintenance
- Spread topsoil and other materials
- Landscaping, raking, and garbage collection
- Diagnosis of problems in trees and shrubs
- Planting new ornamental flowers, trees, and shrubs
- Watering gardens and lawns
- Operating and maintaining landscaping tools and equipment
- Issuing daily progress reports
- Monitoring of landscape structures and walkways
- Perform cleaning duties
- Fertilize plants
Requirement for Landscaper Jobs in Canada:
The selected candidate must:
- Work safely and effectively with little or no supervision.
- Must be in good physical and healthy condition to perform the job.
- Must have core values and ethics.
- Work must be punctual and accountable.
- The decision should be well explained.
- Have good manners.
- Be very reliable and organized
- It is important to have common sense.
- Must be able to pay attention to details.
- Must be a good team player.
- The candidate chosen does not require any standard education
- 1-2years working experience in a related industry
- Full time
- Fluency in English
- 288 Arnold Street, Kitchener, ON N2H 6G2
Working conditions of Landscaper Jobs in Canada:
The selected candidate will work in situations where:
- Repetitive tasks are often performed.
- Working in a standing or sitting position or long hours
- Must have good hand-eye coordination.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The selected candidate will work in an environment where:
- Overtime is worked when required.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be able to distinguish colors.
- Health care plan
- Dental plan
- Vision care plan
- Free Parking
- Payment education
- Additional reward
- Team building opportunity
The selected candidate will earn $18.00-$22.00 per hour working 40-60 hours per week.