Landscape worker jobs in Canada at Park Landscaping Ltd: Park Landscaping Ltd is looking for a Landscape worker to perform the tasks and responsibilities outlined in the job description. Candidates who meet this job requirement should apply because this is a full-time position with flexible work hours. Interviews will be held, and candidates who perform well will be hired and begin their employment process immediately. LMIA has approved this job position.
Complete job description
The chosen candidate is accountable for the following:
- Plant health should be monitored and maintained.
- Topsoil and other materials are being spread.
- Landscape construction, raking, and trash collection
- Troubleshooting trees and shrubs
- directing crews in charge of tree and shrub health and appearance
- New decorative flowers, trees, and shrubs are being planted.
- Garden and lawn watering
- Maintaining and operating landscaping tools and equipment
- Publish a daily progress report
- In charge of landscape structures and walkways
- Cleaning responsibilities
- Plant fertiliser application
Ideal job specification
The chosen candidate must do the following:
- Work in a safe and efficient manner with little or no supervision.
- You must be in good physical and mental health to perform the task. You must also have core values and ethics.
- Work must be completed on time and with accountability.
- Should be able to make sound decisions.
- Be of good character.
- Be dependable and well-organized.
- Must be able to reason clearly and pay attention to detail Must be a good team player
Extensive experience is required
- The chosen candidate does not require formal education.
- 7 months to 1 year of related industry experience
- Full time
- Fluency in English
- 20924 100 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB, T5T 5X8 Edmonton, AB T5T 5X8
The chosen candidate would work in conditions such as:
- Repetitive tasks are completed on a regular basis.
- Working or standing for long periods of time
- Hand-eye coordination is required.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
The chosen candidate would work in an environment where:
- When necessary, overtime is worked.
- Capability to work under duress
- The ability to distinguish between colors is required.
Safety and Security
- A criminal record would be provided by the chosen candidate.
- The selected candidate would maintain an adult abuse registry.
- The selected candidate would maintain a child abuse registry.
- A medical exam check would be provided by the chosen candidate.
- Health-care strategy
- Dental Insurance
The chosen candidate would earn $20 per hour while working 32 hours per week.