Kitchen Staff Jobs in UK 2023 Visa Sponsorship: The West Park Hotel is a luxury boutique hotel in the heart of Harrogate, North Yorkshire. They are looking for dedicated and skilled Kitchen Staff to join their culinary team who are passionate about food, have great customer service, and want to be part of a thriving hospitality environment known for its commitment to culinary excellence.
Trading group The UK Hospitality Sector has a major staffing shortage, which is 48 percent worse than it was after the COVID Crisis. About 25% of the people who work in the hotel industry come from the EU. In 2015, the hospitality industry was the fourth-largest in the UK, with about 2.9 million people working in it. But after Brexit, EU workers went back to their home countries, leaving the business without enough workers. The Robb Report says that restaurants in the UK are still having trouble hiring as many as 2 million people. Bloomberg says that even Domino’s and McDonald’s are having trouble finding enough workers.
So, anyone with experience in the hotel industry, even in lower-level kitchen jobs like Kitchen Staff (Cook Helpers, Dishwashers, etc.), can take advantage of this life-changing opportunity, as long as they have the right qualifications, skills, experience, and information guide, such as job eligibility requirements, the right visa for the process, job duties, and where to find real Kitchen Staff Jobs in the UK with visa sponsorship. Here is everything you need to know about Kitchen Staff Jobs in the UK.
Details of Kitchen Staff Jobs in UK 2023 Visa Sponsorship
|Job Type||Restaurant Assistant/ Restaurant Worker|
|Minimum Experience Required||No|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Salary Per Hour||£20.4 – £20.6|
|Work Schedule||36 hours per week|
Requirements of Kitchen Staff Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- A bachelor’s degree in hospitality management, a certificate or diploma in kitchen management, or at least a high school diploma.
- 1-3 years of experience in the field. But for entry-level jobs in the kitchen, you don’t need any training.
- Here are all of the requirements for a UK Seasonal Worker visa:
Job Duties of Kitchen Staff
- Helping the cook prepare the items.
- doing things like washing dishes and cleaning.
- Cleaning the kitchen at the same time as making dishes or cleaning up all the cooking mess.
- Refrigerators and freezers need to be cleaned.
- Getting rid of trash and cleaning trash cans
- Taking care of the stock and storerooms to make sure that there are always enough ingredients and that they are always full.
- Cleaning the pantry and places where food is stored.
- Keeping an eye on how much food people throw away that could have been recycled because it was still good and unopened.
- Unloading food deliveries and putting everything away in an organized way.
- Getting all food supplies from the storage room or area to the kitchen as soon as the cook asks for them or needs them.
- Heating, Cooling, Freezing, and Foil Covering food items (such as hot drinks, soups, sauces, and sweets) according to what the dish needs. If the cook has a lot to do, you have to get them ready to help.
Who Can Apply for Kitchen Staff Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship?
All people from Asia, Africa, and Latin America who want to work in the UK or other European countries can apply for Kitchen Staff Jobs in the UK with Visa Sponsorship.
- The Grenadines
Benefits of Kitchen Staff Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- Packages of pay that are fair.
- The kitchen team at West Park Hotel has chances to learn and grow.
- Perks and perks for employees.
- A supportive place to work that encourages growth and imagination, and free food.
How to Apply for Kitchen Staff Jobs in the UK with Visa Sponsorship?
To apply for Kitchen Staff Jobs in the UK at West Park Hotel, send an updated CV or resume describing your cleaning experience and why you want to work as a Hotel Cleaner at West Park Hotel.
People Also Ask
What Are The Benefits of Kitchen Staff Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship?
Packages of pay that are fair.
The kitchen team at West Park Hotel has opportunities to learn and grow.
Perks and perks for employees
A supportive place to work that encourages growth and imagination, and free food.
What Are The Requirements for Kitchen Staff Jobs in UK
A bachelor’s degree in hospitality management, a certificate or diploma in kitchen management, or at least a high school diploma.
1-3 years of experience in the field. But for entry-level jobs in the kitchen, you don’t need any training.
Here are all of the requirements for a UK Seasonal Worker visa: