Kindergarten Teacher Jobs in UAE 2023 with Visa Sponsorship: This is a valuable addition to our ‘Teaching Job Category’ and our ‘Primary/Lower Primary/ Kindergarten/Early Years Teacher’ Job Category’s third addition. This position is primarily (though not exclusively) for young women, as they are typically associated with Teaching Professions. The position is scheduled to begin at the end of August 2023, and you must have experience working with students in grades pre-kindergarten through fifth. If you are interested in this position, please click the link below and respond promptly to the authorities, who will conduct an interview as soon as possible. Learn more about Kindergarten Teacher Jobs in the UAE with Visa Sponsorship by reading below.
Details of Kindergarten Teacher Jobs in UAE with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job title: Kindergarten Teacher
- Job Country: UAE
- Expected Salary: AED 4,000 to 6,000 (Depending upon the experience)
- Knowledge required: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related subject or in Education and ideally a PGCE Equivalent
- Experience required: Minimum 2 years
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Employee Benefits: Yes
Requirements of Kindergarten Teachers Jobs in UAE with Visa Sponsorship:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field or in Education, and preferably a PGCE Equivalent.
- A teaching certificate from your home country, such as the QTS
- Preferably two years of teaching experience (less than two years will be considered).
- Experience with the American or IB curriculum would be a plus but is not required.
Benefits of Kindergarten Teacher Jobs in UAE with Visa Sponsorship:
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Competitive Salary, with potential for increase based on experience
- Termination of Service Benefits
- Free admission for the employee, spouse, and up to three children under the age of eighteen
- Upon completion of the employee’s probationary period, an annual travel allowance will be provided for the employee, his or her spouse, and up to three children under the age of 18 years old.
- Insurance coverage is provided by the employer for the employee, spouse, and up to three dependent children.
- Vacation and holiday pay
- The company will provide utility bills along with the accommodations.
Job duties of a Kindergarten Teacher:
- Responsible for Kindergarten pupil learning.
- Create lesson plans and integrate technologies such as whiteboard animation and LED Smart Notepads.
- Teach students elementary Science, English, and Mathematics.
- Divide the class into activity groups and create classroom or assignment activities.
- Mark and evaluate student performance, and document it for parents.
- Work closely with the other grade-level instructors to ensure that the school’s students reach their full potential.
Personal Skills of a Kindergarten/ Early Years Teacher
- Adapting to the needs and interests of students and modifying teaching strategies accordingly.
- Criticism is a source of growth.
- Praise is inspiring and motivating.
- A friendly disposition.
- Patient and compassionate.
How to Apply for Kindergarten Teacher Jobs in UAE with Visa Sponsorship:
- Before going to online job search portals to find Kindergarten Teacher Jobs in UAE with Visa Sponsorship 2023 Visa Sponsorship Jobs and reaching potential employers, you should strive to make and upgrade your CV according to the latest job market trends. Then, you are expected to perform the following steps:
- Make your account on Indeed or any other job search portal in case you don’t have one.
- After providing the information requested for, you will be sent a verification email in your mailbox.
- If you can’t locate the mail in your mailbox, find it in spam or bin folders.
- Tap it to activate your account.
- Type “Teaching Jobs in UAE with Visa Sponsorship”, “Kindergarten Teacher Jobs with Visa Sponsorship”, “Early Years Teacher Jobs with Visa Sponsorship”, “Primary/ Lower Primary Teacher Jobs with Visa Sponsorship.”
- Select all UAE or Al Ain in the location bar directly beneath the Search Bar.
- Click on your desired job role and provide the CV and all the necessary information requested.
- Keep examining the mail for the response.
People Also AskAdvertisement
What are the requirements for kindergarten teachers in the UAE?
Bachelor’s degree in early childhood education (preferred) or a degree in a related fieldAdvertisement
Is B.Ed. required for education in the UAE?
A recognized Bachelor of Education (B. Ed. ), postgraduate certificate or diploma in education, or Master of Education (M. Ed.) is required for a classroom teacher. A subject instructor must have at least a bachelor’s degree in the subject being taught.