Jobs In Norway For Foreigners 2023 – Apply Now
Jobs In Norway For Foreigners 2023: This remarkable country has a strong economy and a relatively low unemployment rate, therefore there are several employment prospects for foreigners.
With the global talent market opening up more than ever before, growth-oriented businesses in Norway have an intriguing opportunity to recruit exceptional new team members from all over the world.
On this page, you will find multiple compilations of various career opportunities for Foreigners in Norway; however, before filling out the application form, you must confirm that you are eligible.
Read More: Unskilled Jobs In Romania For International Applicants 2023
With a low unemployment rate, it is not difficult to find a job in Norway, and with the transition to remote work, foreign recruiting has increased.
Over the past few decades, Norway has experienced an influx of foreign employees in response to the need of its sectors for ability and competence, which the local employment market cannot meet.
To obtain employment in Norway as a foreigner, you must first ensure that you are qualified and eligible to work there.
Depending on your country of origin, you may need a visa and must meet certain requirements to receive one.
To be deemed a skilled worker in this country and to be hired over a local, you may also need to meet a minimum education requirement.
Types Of Jobs For Foreigners In Norway
- Engineering Jobs
- Teaching Jobs
- Hospitality Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Healthcare Jobs
- Driving Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Sales Jobs
Available Job Opportunities In Norway For Foreigners
If you want to recruit the brightest minds Norway has to offer, you’ll need to go above and beyond the minimum legal standards. The proper benefits may make working for you more appealing in one of the most competitive labor markets in the world.
Microsoft is an employer of equal opportunity. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other trait protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
They are searching for the next bright star to join their rapidly expanding team and lead the digital transformation of Norway’s enterprise customers.
This includes both commercial and public clients. As a Technology Specialist – Low-Code, you are a functional business process and technical workload expert within the Microsoft Business Applications enterprise sales team, collaborating with our most valuable clients.
You play a crucial role in the complete sales cycle by assisting clients with their end-to-end business transformation requirements by imagining, designing, and presenting solutions matched to a business value within your area of functional expertise.
- Expertise in technical presales or technical consulting, or experience in a comparable field.
- Low-Code workload/industry expertise with at least one of the following: technical and business process presales, post-sales consulting, or applicable company/customer IT application deployment or management.
- As part of the broader opportunity lifecycle, drive and build the solution strategy.
- Finding, driving, and closing pipeline and customer solutions with the assistance of sales executives and teams.
- Collaboration with technical pursuit teams on the design of cloud-based client solutions.
- Working well with clients/stakeholders in pre-sales or consulting engagements pertaining to business applications workloads.
- Demonstrated success in proving the value and competitive advantage of a differentiated solution.
- Presenting to enterprise decision-makers examples of customer-facing technical workloads.
Account Executives- Public Sector Industries
Microsoft Norway is now seeking three new Account Executives (also known as Client Executives) to join the team responsible for enterprise accounts in the Public Sector.
In particular, they are establishing a new territory dedicated to the Police, Immigration, and Justice sectors, as well as a second territory inside their Electricity & Utilities vertical.
In addition, they are hiring a replacement for the Account Executive for Public Transport & Logistics on our territory.
- Demonstrated years of expertise in an industry (e.g., Government, Education, Power & Utilities), leading digital transformation, and/or relevant job experience (e.g., consulting, technology).
- OR Bachelor’s Degree OR Master’s Degree in Business, Technology, or similar discipline PLUS a few years’ experience driving digital transformation in a relevant industry (e.g., Healthcare, Government, Education, Manufacturing, Automotive, Power & Utilities), and/or applicable work experience (e.g., consulting, technology)
- English and Norwegian language fluency.
- Account Executive Sales Experience.
- Expertise in indirectly influencing and coordinating a virtual sales team to produce results.
Azure Sales Specialist
Microsoft seeks a Solution Area Expert for Azure who will work with some of the largest customers in Norway.
In addition to sales execution, technical competence, and sales excellence activities, you will be assigned additional tasks and responsibilities.
Experience in technology-related sales or account management, or in selling solutions or services.
OR Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or a similar discipline PLUS four or more years of experience in technology-related sales or account management.
Frontend Engineer/ Senior Frontend Engineer
Microsoft has an opening for a UX developer in their search experiences group. This individual will be responsible for developing excellent user experiences for all platforms utilizing TypeScript and React.
- Collaborate with product management and design to develop feature specifications.
- Validate and integrate supplied components in collaboration with partner teams hosting our user experiences.
- Design and develop features with the highest possible level of common code, testability, and performance.
- Enhance our software engineering procedures as we deploy features to more than forty Microsoft products across all platforms.
- Develop, expand, and share your technological expertise.
- Expertise in creating React applications and experiences. We seek both seasoned programmers and young talent.
- Passion and enthusiasm for working with online apps utilizing.
- Expertise with React Native, Web components, and other contemporary web technologies is advantageous.
- Passionate about creating outstanding user experience products.
- A compassionate and dependable team member who can do agreed-upon tasks while caring for team members.
Security Technology Specialist
As a Security Technical Specialist, you will collaborate with a virtual team of sales, technical, partner, and consulting resources to improve the team’s extended detection and response (XDR), zero trust, and cloud security capabilities.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a closely related discipline, as well as experience in technical presales or technical consulting.
- OR Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar discipline PLUS experience in technical presales or technical consulting.
- OR Experience in technical presales or technical consulting.
- OR equivalent experience.
How to Apply For Jobs In Norway For Foreigners
Frequently Asked Questions
How can a foreigner get a job in Norway in 2023?
If you’re from a nation outside the EU/EEA and wish to work in Norway, you’ll need a work visa. If you do not already have a work permit, you must submit an application for one. Formerly referred to as a work permit.
What skills are in high demand in Norway in 2023?
Where can you find employment? Three-tenths of the Norwegian workforce is employed in the public sector, in fields such as education and health care. Nursing, medical, tourism, engineering, oil and gas, the fishing sector, building and construction, and IT and communications are particularly in demand.