Jobs in Netherlands With Visa Sponsorship
When considering getting a visa for the Netherlands, the thought may have crossed your mind: “Can I just get a sponsored visa for my work?”
It may seem like an easy route; find a job, snap up an easy visa, and maybe even have your employer pay for your relocation costs to Holland.
Sponsored jobs are few and far between in the Netherlands, thanks to a highly proficient workforce of Dutchies, and a work pool that includes almost the entire European Union.
However, don’t despair. It is possible to find success in landing a sponsored job in the Netherlands. If not, there are almost always other ways to find work in the Netherlands!
What is a sponsored job?
Let’s jump into the basics first. A sponsored job refers to employment where your employer also helps with your work visa.
Essentially, a company, university, or research institution in the Netherlands wants you, an international, to come and work for them.
This employer loves you so much and thinks you’ll do such an amazing job that they’re willing to vouch for you at immigration just to get you a visa to work in the country.
In 2023, even recent college grads with degrees and work experience will be barred from applying for lucrative visa-sponsored positions in the Netherlands. Companies in the Netherlands are actively hiring for high-paying jobs. If you’re in the market for a high-paying part in the Netherlands and require a work visa, this article has all the details you need to know.
Pretty sweet deal, right?
What is the benefit of getting a sponsored job in Holland?
By gaining a sponsored job in the Netherlands, your life will generally be a lot easier compared to taking another visa route (unless you’re from an EEA country or Switzerland).
To start, if you become employed by a recognized sponsor, you’ll enjoy a fast-tracked application for your work visa from the IND (Dutch Immigration Department). It will only take around two weeks to get a visa, instead of three months!
|Visa/Permit Type||Minimum Salary (2023)|
|Highly skilled migrants 30 years or older||€5,008 gross per month|
|Highly skilled migrants younger than 30 years||€3,672 gross per month|
|Reduced salary criterion||€2,631 gross per month|
|European Blue Card||€5,867 gross per month|
Compare those numbers to the Dutch minimum wage of €1,934.40 gross per month in 2023 and you have yourself a pretty attractive salary!
Is it difficult to get a sponsored job in the Netherlands?
This is the bad news — it’s not particularly easy to snatch up a sponsored job in the Netherlands.
Some jobs are easier than others: for example, those arriving as an au pair often work through an agency that is a recognized sponsor, and there are typically more jobs available for au pairs than other professions.
How can I get a sponsored job in the Netherlands?
However, if you think you’ve got a competitive edge or are trained in a much-needed workforce, you may have better luck. So what options will you have? Let’s take a look.
Details of Jobs in Netherlands With Visa Sponsorship
- Country: Netherlands
- Open to: International Applicants (Foreigners)
- Sponsorship: Yes
- Open to: International
- Relocation: Yes
- Visa Support: Yes
- Accommodation: Yes
Read More: Recruitment Agencies for Foreigners in Azerbaijan 2023
Service Desk Technician
Job Description: Infosys is seeking a skilled, dedicated, and proactive Technical Process Specialist with strong interpersonal and technical skills to operate in an enterprise. The candidate will be part of 1st level technical support. Provide service restoration, fulfillment of service requests and advice to users ensuring the maximum availability, performance, and utilization of knowledge and information systems. Follow a systematic, disciplined, and analytical approach to problem-solving to meet set standards and agreed procedures. Executes transactions as per prescribed timelines.
Provide 1st measure analysis of issues and inputs for problem management. Leverages best-effort method for issue resolution through cross functional coordination and supports team leader in training, reviews, and escalation handling.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Active listening and questioning, an eye for detail to determine the root cause of the issue, to avoid repeat contacts and further effort to resolve issues
- Analytical problem solvers who will understand issues, evaluate solutions and work with their colleagues to resolve issues
- Problem-solving skills and quick thinking to own & resolve issues independently, thoroughly & efficiently
- Display ownership and accountability
- Build trust and confidence with the customer
- Resolve customer issues efficiently, effectively, and empathetically
- Practical work experience in Service Desk/ Tech support process providing remote support for Laptops / Desktops / LAN Issues / Application Support/ Small Forms etc.
- Intermediate knowledge of T/S OS (Windows XP-10), Browsers, MS Office suite
- Intermediate knowledge of T/S Small Forms (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Experience of working within a busy ICT Service Desk environment, showing experience of systems, support, diagnostic and resolution.
- Intermediate knowledge of Registry Fix, Patch upgrades, Virus T/S, Security, Encryptions
- Intermediate knowledge of Network collaborations & VPN T/S
- Basic networking knowledge
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- PBX Administration Avaya or similar
- Anti-Virus & IT Security best practices implementation & administration
- Process compliance Knowledge of the ITIL Framework
- Knowledge of McAfee products
- Being proactive and show the utmost respect for customer’s time
- Good time management, ensuring all contacts with customers add value
- Ability to Multitask
- To deliver a first line support service via the Service Desk, receiving incidents and service requests from various routes including telephone, web tickets, chat and e mail.
- Offering advice to end users on all IT related areas. This will include working as part of a team, in order to share knowledge and work together to increase performance standards.
People Also Ask
How to get a sponsored job in the Netherlands?
Your company does not have to be the registered sponsor if you wish to be sponsored for a job in the Netherlands. You can instead go through an umbrella firm or, in rare situations, a recruitment agency.
Is Netherlands visa easy to get?
If you have a valid passport from your home country, you are eligible for a Schengen Netherlands Visa. You must provide proof of lodging, travel details, and proof of adequate cash to cover your full trip to the Netherlands.