Jobs in Netherlands With Accommodation: Are you thinking about going abroad to work and find a new job? The Netherlands is known for its high standard of living and strong job market. In addition to having good job possibilities, one thing that makes the Netherlands an attractive place to live is that there are jobs that come with housing. This piece will help you navigate the job market in the Netherlands and give you useful tips on how to find work with housing in 2023.
The Job Market in the Netherlands
The job market in the Netherlands is strong and busy, and skilled workers are welcome. It’s home to multinational companies, innovative startups, and a bustling entrepreneurial community. The Dutch government invites people from all over the world to help the economy. The unemployment number isn’t too high, which is good for people looking for work.
Popular Industries and Job Opportunities
In the Netherlands, there are good job prospects in a number of industries that are doing well. IT and software development are part of the technology business, which is growing quickly. Finance, engineering, logistics, healthcare, and agriculture are also very important businesses. Professionals from many different fields are drawn to these areas because they offer a wide range of roles and pay rates.
The Importance of Accommodation
When looking for a job in the Netherlands, finding a place to live is very important. When moving to a new country, it is especially important to have a safe and comfy place to live. The cost of housing depends on where it is and what kind of property it is. Employers often understand this need and offer their workers ways to make accommodations.
Claims Handler (Paralegal)
We’re looking for a full-time, stable Claims Handler to join our team in Bradford. The main focus of the job, which reports to the Claims Team Manager, will be either handling claims made on behalf of the different consumer brands or defending claims made against them. The role will be in one of the Key Areas listed below.
You will be in charge of your own cases and use a case management system to handle them. You will also have access to some of the newest technology to help you with day-to-day tasks.
Specialists and a Team Manager will help with all assistant jobs to make sure you learn the skills and knowledge you need to move up in your legal career.
Based in our LGSSC, or Shared Service Center. Serves as a primary service with specialties in Finance, Accounting, People, Legal, and Systems for the whole Liberty Global group. This core team helps a number of businesses, like Virgin Media, that are part of Liberty Global.
- Network Damage Claims
- Commercial Debt Recovery
- Real Estate
- Consumer Dispute
- Consumer Litigation
- Utility/Property Damage
- Uninsured Loss Recovery
- Personal Injury
What will you be doing?
- Analyze data from new claim directions to figure out how likely it is that the claim will be paid or where investigations should go.
- Work with the law team to make claims move forward.
- Help research projects that use specific data sources to do legal research.
- With the help of C&I business partners, design and try different automation solutions.
Synthetic Chemistry Technician
We have a great chance for a Synthetic Chemistry Technician to join our labs in Compton, Berkshire, UK. Our chemistry team works on a wide range of manufactured targets, such as carbohydrates, nucleosides, peptides, heterocycles, and natural products. The size of the work in the lab ranges from milligrams to kilograms. So, the person who gets the job will have the chance to learn about many different chemicals and methods.
Role and Responsibilities
- Synthesis of catalog/client goods that already exist.
- Characterize and analyze the data on intermediates and goods.
- Record experimental detail and analytical data correctly.
- Do all lab work in a safe way and make sure to follow all rules and the company’s SOP and H&S policies.
- Depending on the job, ordering the chemicals that will be used.
- Share the basic maintenance and cleaning of lab tools and the areas of the chemistry lab.
- Internal stakeholders should be kept up to date on progress through weekly reports and scientific talks.
- At least an HNC or HND in chemistry, but a BSc is better.
- Good time control and planning skills.
- Having the ability to work with little help.
- A learner who is self-motivated, well-organized, and takes initiative.
- You can count on them.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good speaking skills in writing and in person
- An understanding of how to keep a lab clean and stay safe
- Competitive salary with annual salary reviews and annual discretionary performance bonuses.
- Career progression opportunities within our rapidly expanding company.
- Flexible working hours.
- 33 days of holiday (including bank holidays).
- Pension contributions.
- Health cashback plan.
- Discount platform.
- Life Assurance.
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity leave package.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
At Liberty Global, we want a Captain, Aviation to join us.
Captains are in charge of making sure that the planes they are in charge of are safe. The VP, the Head of Aviation, is in charge of the captains. When a flight is given to the Captain, the Captain has the final say in how the plane is run.
Captains are responsible for making sure that all federal, state, local, and foreign laws, as well as the policies and procedures outlined in the Liberty Global Flight Operations Manual and all Standard Operating Procedures, are followed. Captains are the most obvious representatives of the company to the passengers. They must act with tact and respect while making sure the business runs smoothly and safely.
Payment Operations Specialist
We want a Payment Operations Specialist to be a regular part of our Payment Operations team.
Reporting to the Contractor Payments Lead, this person is the major point of contact for any questions or problems that come in from external partners or workstream owners. You will make sure that all questions are answered quickly and give timely feedback to our customers. You will also work well with other internal teams to answer questions and adopt new ways of working to make processes more efficient. For this job, you will need to be a business relationship guide and promote Finance Services to our key collaborators.
Some travel may also be needed to build trust and relationships with important partners and providers, as well as to attend meetings as needed.
What will you be doing?
- Making sure that payment requests are resolved the first time, giving comments and help to the rest of the team, and learning new skills and improving all the time.
- Try to cut down on the number of direct emails and phone calls we get by getting pending applications resolved and by working closely with the team to resolve and accept applications.
- Setting up Finance Calls with Contractor Partners to review pending applications and being the major point of contact for driving resolutions.
- Set up a meeting to talk about and solve process problems or areas of worry that are affecting our request for payment.
- When systems aren’t aligned and the Contractor Payments Team has to do extra work because of it, they should work with key business partners to fix the problem and make improvements.
- Provided a high-level summary and analysis of pending applications/weekly payments handled by ING (Vendor Finance), etc., to our contractor partners.
- Work closely with the Financial Accounts Team to make sure that Payment Corrections are handled within SLA and that information is given in the same way every time.
- Make sure that we let the team know about any changes to the process and act as the main point of contact.
- Take part in staff projects where changes might affect the Contractor Payments Team, and where possible, push for automation.
- Keeping up with changes in company policies, rules, and processes that are in line with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), when necessary.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave with the option to purchase 5 more.
- Personal medical insurance
- Pension contribution (employer match up to 10%)
- Access to our car benefit scheme
- Access to our online learning to continue to grow and develop your career with us
People Also Ask
Are there specific industries in the Netherlands that provide jobs with accommodation?
Yes, jobs with housing choices are common in fields like technology, finance, engineering, logistics, health care, and agriculture.
Can I find accommodation on my own if my employer does not provide it?
Absolutely. The rental market in the Netherlands is well-regulated, and you can look at different housing choices on your own.
How can recruitment agencies help in finding jobs with accommodation?
Recruitment agencies have a lot of connections, so they can put you in touch with employers who offer housing perks as part of their job packages.