Jobs in Canada for Foreigners: Supreme Paving Limited is hiring an Administrative Assistant to perform the activities and responsibilities listed in the job description. Candidates who meet this job requirement are encouraged to apply as this is a full-time role with flexible working hours. Interviews will be conducted and candidates who perform well will be awarded the job to begin their hiring process immediately. This job position has been approved by LMIA.
Full job description
The selected candidate is responsible for:
- Scheduling and appointment confirmation
- Responding to electronic inquiries
- Collection of statistics and other information
- Directing people to contacts or service areas
- Enforcing office routines and procedures
- Coordinating conferences and other events
- Recording minutes for seminars and conferences
- Updating the database regularly
- Supervise the maintenance of office equipment
- Providing general assistance to visitors
- Maintain office policies and procedures
- Providing support to other members of the management team
Ideal job description
- The selected candidate must:
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Training new workers
- Has good problem-solving skills.
- Must have core values and ethics.
- Must be a good listener.
- Must be proficient in using MS Office applications.
- Should be customer oriented
- Must be responsive and reliable.
- Must be organized and flexible in nature
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Must be quick at work.
- Must have knowledge of business equipment and computer applications
- The selected candidate must have at least a High School Certificate.
- 7 months-1 year working experience in a relevant role
- Full-time job
- Fluency in English
- 8597 257A Street, Langley, BC V1M 3N4
The selected candidate will work in situations where:
- A tight deadline is expected to be met.
- Work under pressure when required
- Good attention to detail will be required.
The selected candidate will work in an environment where:
- Safety regulations need to be strictly followed.
- Working in hot, cold, and hot weather conditions
- Must have good hand-eye coordination.
The selected candidate will earn $24.00 per hour working 40 hours per week.
How to Apply
Submit Application This Email: firstname.lastname@example.org