Jobs In Germany For Foreigners 2023 With Visa Sponsorship
Jobs In Germany For Foreigners 2023: Babbel encourages folks who enjoy learning outside of work or school, whether on the move, in the metro, or at home on the couch. The business has expanded to become the industry leader in app-based language instruction. Babbel provides a total of 14 language learning options, ranging from English to Indonesian. Courses for professionals are accessible via the Babbel website and mobile devices. At Babbel, more than 700 team members from more than 50 nations work diligently to establish new learning standards.
Babbel Intensive seeks an enthusiastic language instructor with Business English teaching expertise. A teacher who is adept with technology and can retain a high level of professionalism while instructing pupils in a dynamic and communicative virtual classroom.
What is Babbel Intensive?
Babbel Intensive is a B2B-centric language-learning platform. We offer one-on-one language lessons designed to develop individual and group language proficiency rapidly.
- Teach B2B clients
- Provide feedback on freshly generated Babbel content
- You possess an exceptional mastery of the language you intend to teach.
- If English is not your native tongue, you must possess an official CEFR C2 certificate.
- You are also fluent in the English language, allowing you to work with our B2B Didactics team.
- You possess a TEFL (or similar) teaching certificate from an accredited educational institution. A degree in a discipline linked to language is a plus.
- Experience as a second language instructor. Experience teaching Business English online. Teaching English in various industries is an asset.
- Technical equipment consists of a high-speed Internet connection, a headset with a microphone, and a laptop or desktop computer with a camera.
- Technical abilities: you have extensive experience with Zoom and other online communication platforms.
- You enjoy discovering and implementing new features in the virtual classroom.
- Adaptability: You confidently and competently manage unanticipated technological issues and demanding teaching settings.
- You are able to bridge the virtual divide through communication and connectivity by keeping your students engaged and motivated.
- You are active and able to mix warmth and openness with pedagogical brilliance.
- You effectively communicate with the B2B Team when necessary.
- Enthusiastic and enthusiastic about teaching, keen to learn from your students and your peers, and willing to adapt to a changing field.
- You have independent contractor documentation; you are responsible for handling your bills and taxes.
- Work in a really mission-driven enterprise
- A steep learning curve – both personally and professionally Be a part of a highly varied and international team A fast-paced, demanding atmosphere with a culture of innovation
- Being a part of the effort to assist millions of people to learn languages
Diversity at Babbel
As part of our ongoing efforts to develop a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we encourage everyone to apply, especially underrepresented tech professionals. Internally and externally, we are a learning organization, and we urge you to apply even if you do not meet all of the technical requirements all candidates are evaluated based on their abilities, qualifications, and our business requirements.
Please include your pronouns in your application and indicate if you like to be addressed by a name other than the one on your official documents. Please advise us if you have a handicap or special need so that we can provide you with the appropriate application support.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I obtain sponsorship for employment in Germany?
To petition for a visa to enter Germany, you will need the following materials:
Original contract for services
Degree from a university (original and official translation)
Documentation of application fee payment.
Additional documents (please visit your consulate’s website for a list of required documents).
How does one obtain employment in Germany from Pakistan?
To apply for a German Work Visa, you must take the following steps:
Complete the German visa application for job seekers.
Make a visa appointment.
Gather the necessary documentation for the job seeker visa.
Attend the interview at the Embassy or Consulate of Germany.
Pay the employment visa fees.