Italy Regional Scholarships 2023/24 Latest Opportunities: Regional scholarships for international students are available at Università Iuav di Venezia for the academic year 2023-2024. Regional scholarships for International Students 2023-24 are now available at Università Iuav di Venezia for international students who do not qualify for other Italian or international scholarships/grants. The scholarships for the upcoming class have been officially announced by Università Iuav di Venezia. The Università Iuav di Venezia is regarded as one of the best universities in the world. The Università Iuav di Venezia was founded in 1926 and is still active in Italy. The Università Iuav di Venezia provides such scholarships on a yearly basis to welcome new students to the campus. Regional scholarships for International Students 2023-24 will provide selected students with new and better opportunities, as well as exposure to advanced learning in postgraduate programs.
Italy, Bachelor’s Degree Regional scholarships are available for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, and Graduate level programs at Università Iuav di Venezia in 2023-2024.
The following subjects are available for study through this scholarship program.
Also Visit: Bocconi University Italy Graduate Merit Awards 2023
There are three different maximum amounts, paid in two installments, depending on the student’s status:
- Students on-site: € 2.481,75
- Commuter students: € 3.598,51
- Students living off-site: € 6.157,74
To be eligible for a regional scholarship, students must meet all of the following requirements:
- ISEE was less than € 24.335,11, and ISPE was less than € 52.902,43. (ISPE is included in ISEE)
- be enrolled in one of Iuav’s academic programs
- To meet the regional scholarship requirements, students must obtain at least 20 university credits by November 30, 2023, or the entire amount must be returned:
- do not qualify for any other Italian or international scholarships or grants
- comply with the requirements for obtaining an Italian visa (non-EU students who have not enrolled yet)
- fulfill the merit criteria and any additional requirements (students enrolling in the 2nd year need 25 credits on their academic career by 10.08.22, a 5-credit bonus is available)
Students can apply online through the Student Web Service Area – SpIn by completing the “benefits application.” The online application will be available on July 26th.
The following dates are the deadlines for submitting an online application:
30th September for students entering their second or third year
The 15th of October for first-year students
International students can submit their ISEE until November 30th, and their scores will be added to the ranking list once they are received.