IT Jobs In Dubai With Visa Sponsorship 2024: Do not be discouraged if you are a foreigner looking for an IT job in Dubai because there are several available, some of which even sponsor visas. To encourage economic growth, the UAE introduced a new visa on Sunday that will allow visitors to the nation to work without having to be sponsored by an employer.
There are businesses in Dubai that will sponsor an employee’s visa for a certain position, which will be beneficial and essential for your transfer as an outsider to Dubai.
Why Choose Dubai for IT Jobs in 2024?
Dubai, also known as the “City of Gold,” has become a center for creativity and technology around the world. The city’s dedication to technology and its position at the crossroads of Europe, Asia, and Africa make it a great place for IT professionals to live in 2024. Here’s why you should choose Dubai:
Thriving IT Ecosystem
Dubai has spent a lot of money to build a strong IT ecosystem. With programs like Smart Dubai and Dubai Internet City, the government has made the city a good place for tech companies and startups to grow. This means that IT professionals will have a lot of job possibilities.
Dubai’s strategy of not taxing income is a big draw for IT professionals. Dubai doesn’t tax your income like many other countries do, so you can keep more of what you’ve earned.
High Quality of Life
With world-class healthcare, education, and infrastructure, Dubai has the best standard of living in the world. The city is a great place to live and work because it is safe, clean, and has a lot of different cultures.
Dubai is a safe place for workers to live because its economy is stable and it keeps growing. Because the government wants to make its economy more diverse, IT professionals are in high demand to help many different businesses.
Details About IT Jobs In Dubai With Visa Sponsorship
Information technology is referred to as IT. IT positions include those in computer hardware, software, data storage and retrieval, and support. An industry that is quickly expanding and offers numerous high-paying jobs, as well as professional advancement, is information technology.
IT specialists are the ones who design, test, install, maintain, and repair hardware and software for businesses. While some businesses will have an in-house IT team, smaller companies may hire freelance IT experts for particular tasks.
There are several job categories you may find in this field, but since it requires talent, you must have the necessary education and experience. However, keep in mind that a work visa is required if you intend to work in Dubai as a foreign national.
If a Dubai-based company hires you, obtaining a work visa is simple. It is simpler to move to Dubai once you’ve secured a job, but it is also possible to arrive on a tourist visa and transfer your visa once you’ve secured a position.
Read More: MINOR Hotels Jobs in Dubai 2023 – Apply Now
IT Jobs In Dubai Available With Sponsorship
Every year, Amazon hires a large number of MBA grads, so it’s no surprise that the company ranks first among employers who sponsor H-1B visas. Amazon will probably sponsor more H-1B visas in the upcoming years as well.
Although Amazon does not currently sponsor visas, they are an international corporation and accept applications from applicants from across the world for any open positions.
Engineer, IT Support Position Available
With both on-site and call capacity for our operations network, the Amazon IT teams keep our business operating smoothly by resolving complicated hardware, software, server, and infrastructure issues.
As an IT Support Engineer, you will work closely with the company, your coworkers, and remote support teams to implement and maintain critical infrastructure elements, as well as provide some day-to-day support to meet our operation’s present and future business needs. You will report to the IT manager at your home site.
You will serve as a technical issue escalation point for the operations team, remote teams, and IT support technicians, as well as an interface between various teams when needed.
You will have lots of opportunities to participate in initiatives and innovate outside of your regular activities. You will play a significant role in a multi-national team, producing results of the highest caliber and constantly seeking new methods to do things better.
- Your primary responsibilities as a member of a busy support team will include implementing and maintaining IT infrastructure as well as communicating fluently in writing and verbally with senior management stakeholders at various levels across various business entities.
- You will deliver a support service that makes sure all IT infrastructure and hardware are operating at peak efficiency and that all service level agreements (SLAs) and key performance indicators (KPIs) for departments are satisfied, both at your primary site and any distant sites you and your team support.
- Additionally, you will manage projects throughout the entire site while collaborating closely with the business, other engineers, and remote support teams to put new technology into place on the site to satisfy evolving business and IT requirements.
- Additionally, you’ll be well aware of emerging commercial and/or technological trends. It is necessary to occasionally travel.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience supporting enterprise network gear on the first and second lines (using Cisco products as an advantage).
- a solid foundation in LAN, WAN, and wireless network maintenance and troubleshooting.
- good working understanding of firewalls, enterprise switches, and CLI.
- the OSI 7 layer model, DNS, DHCP, VPNs, HSRP, or other high availability technologies in detail.
- knowledge of enterprise wireless networking, including coverage issues and end-user device roaming.
- Understanding of CAT6, single-mode, and multi-mode fiber optics, as well as copper and fiber data cabling.
- having practical experience with Linux installations, file systems, text editors like vi, common Linux CLI commands, and Linux system administration.
- working familiarity with Microsoft’s back office solutions. Although a different team manages the majority of our Active Directory / ADFS, Mail systems, etc., your knowledge of how to talk about issues or suggestions for improvement would be helpful.
- skills in technical task execution and project management.
- Strong analytical abilities and a track record of handling challenging technical problems.
IT Professionals’ Salaries in Dubai
In Dubai, United Arab Emirates, the average monthly salary for IT professionals is AED 8,000.
An IT in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, can expect to receive an additional cash bonus of AED 15,000 on average, which ranges from AED 5,000 to AED 2,40,000.
Applying For IT Jobs In Dubai
To apply, click the apply link on the following link and complete the application form.
Dubai’s appeal as a center for technology and business around the world keeps growing. With a strong IT ecosystem, tax breaks, and a high quality of life, the city offers IT workers in 2024 options that can’t be found anywhere else. Focusing on in-demand IT jobs and following our tips for getting a job that will sponsor your visa will help you get started on a fulfilling career path in this amazing city.
People Also Ask
What will the current job market be like for IT professionals in Dubai in 2024?
In 2024, there will be a lot of demand for skilled IT workers in Dubai, which has a strong job market. The city’s focus on technology and innovation has led to many chances in many different fields.
What types of IT jobs are in high demand in Dubai for 2024?
In 2024, Data Scientists, Cybersecurity Specialists, Cloud Solutions Architects, Software Developers, and IT Project Managers will be some of the most in-demand IT jobs in Dubai.