IT Jobs in Canada for Indian 2023: Royal Distributing has been a market leader in the Canadian Powersports industry. To keep our customers riding their snowmobiles, ATVs, motorcycles, dirt bikes, and more, we provide them with premium products and superior service. We’re entering the next phase of our company’s expansion, and we want you to join us.
Royal Distributing is an omnichannel retailer with a rapidly expanding IT team. As the Junior IT Support, you will be the primary point of contact for all technical issues and questions. As you gain experience, you will provide desktop support, infrastructure support, and support for key line-of-business applications.
- Employees of Royal Distributing should receive prompt, high-quality technical support.
- Monitor all production networks, servers, applications, and services proactively.
- Utilize a ticketing system for problem tracking
- Maintain and expand system documentation and ensure documentation accuracy
- Help implement and comply with data security procedures
- Complete IT equipment repairs and maintenance
- Analyze trends in order to identify issues with existing software and procedures.
- Identify and resolve existing and foreseeable software issues
- Proactively explore alternative methods to suggest process efficiencies
- Participate in team meetings to discuss project progress and current assignments.
- Maintaining existing systems and software to prevent foreseeable problems
- Prior experience in a similar position is viewed as a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and the capacity to simultaneously manage multiple projects.
- Independently and collaboratively effective member of a team
- Advantageous is experienced with a ticketing system.
- The position reports to the Chief Information Officer
- The position is located at our Woodlawn office in Guelph, Ontario.
- This is a full-time position with overtime hours as needed.
- This position requires participation in an “Emergency On-Call” rotation with other IT personnel in order to adequately cover business hours (7 am to 10 pm). There is compensation for being on call and hourly compensation for after-hours work.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and while we appreciate everyone’s interest, we will only contact those selected for an interview. According to the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Royal Distributing is dedicated to promoting accessible recruitment. Royal Distributing will make reasonable and effective accommodations for individuals with disabilities at all stages of the recruitment process. On request, accommodations will be provided.