Ireland Government Scholarship 2023: For the academic year 2023, international students may apply for Ireland Government Scholarships. The Department of Higher Education, Research, Innovation, and Science is a national initiative that offers scholarships in Europe for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD programmes. Regardless of gender, race, or ethnicity, the Irish government offers equal opportunities to students from all countries.
Highly gifted students with a passion for postgraduate study and research for development are offered international scholarships. Prestigious honours will be given to people for their outstanding research in various fields.
Researchers interested in applying creative innovation to emerging fields are especially encouraged to apply. Fully funded scholarships are extremely competitive, with a five-year success rate of only 18%. Future leaders in world-class research will be identified as those who are successful in obtaining scholarship funding.
This scholarship is funded by a number of government departments and agencies, including the Department of Foreign Affairs, the Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration, and Youth, as well as the Environment Protection Agency.
To pursue full-time master’s, PhD, and bachelor’s programmes in Ireland, applicants may apply for the scholarship. They will have the opportunity to study and conduct research in prestigious Irish universities and institutions. So stop putting it off and get to work on your application right away! If you want to study abroad on a scholarship, the best option is to apply for government scholarships.
Ireland’s government will fund one year of a master’s programme that is taught, one year of a master’s or doctoral programme that is taught through research, or the last year of an undergraduate programme. So why are you still waiting? Use this Ireland government scholarship if you want to attend school there. Below are more specifics about the scholarship. Before you click the apply now button at the end of the application, be sure to read the details carefully.
Institutions Eligible for Government of Ireland Scholarships for International Education
- American College Dublin
- CCT College Dublin
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design and Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Griffith College Dublin
- ICD Business School Dublin
- Independent College Dublin
- Institute of Technology Carlow
- Institute of Technology Sligo Letterkenny
- Institute of Technology Mary
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- Immaculate College Limerick
- Maynooth University
- Munster Technological University
- National College of Art and Design
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- National College of Ireland
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Technological University Dublin
- Technological University of the Shannon
Are you also interested in applying for the Government of Ireland scholarships? However, because European scholarships are extremely competitive, you must carefully review the requirements. The following criteria are listed by Opportunities Circle.
Eligibility Criteria for the Ireland Government Scholarship
- Candidates must be citizens of non-EU/EEA nations.
- Before submitting an application for the programme and scholarship, they must carefully verify their eligibility.
- You may apply if you have received an offer from one of the recognised Irish universities.
- Application materials must be submitted in either Irish or English.
- Referees and supervisors must write glowing recommendations for the applicant.
- After applying for the Ireland government scholarship, applicants who failed twice cannot reapply for the same programme.
- Additionally, candidates cannot have previously received an Irish Research Council scholarship.
- For the scholarship for the final year of an undergraduate programme, students may apply.
- The PhD programme and the master’s taught and research programmes are open to international applicants.
- Candidates must have a strong academic history.
For international students, the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships Program is a fantastic scholarship option. Students who are concerned about their financial security and benefits shouldn’t be. The information about benefits and financial coverage provided by scholarships in Europe is provided below.
Ireland Government Scholarship Benefits:
- International students who succeed are fully exempt from tuition.
- No registration costs.
- The stipend for the scholarship’s duration is €10,000.
- the chance to study in Europe
- exposure to opportunities for employment and education abroad.
- Become a member of a global network.