Latest Hotel Jobs In Europe With Visa Sponsorship 2023 Opportunities: Hotel Jobs in Europe give you the opportunity to work for a hotel, an event planner, a restaurant, and more. Hotel management is a very popular field, and the hospitality industry is one of the world’s largest employers.
Hotel jobs in Europe vary by country, and the ranking based on salary, satisfaction, and growth will be highlighted below.
- The United Kingdom
- Switzerland – Hotel services are excellent, and the country is a major employer in the industry.
- Germany – has a well-known and excellent hotel service provision.
- Italy France
Understanding the European Job Market
Before getting into specific jobs, it’s important to know how the job market is right now in Europe. Europe’s hospitality business has been growing steadily as more and more tourists come to the area every year. Because of this rise, there is a need for skilled workers in the hotel and hospitality industry.
Hotel Jobs Available in Europe with Visa Sponsorship
These are the available hotel jobs in Europe with visa sponsorships for you to consider, along with their locations.
Hotel Marriott International
Marriott has over 500 global locations and is advancing the art of hospitality so that its guests can travel brilliantly while also enjoying its welcoming services.
They have many brands and partners specializing in hotels and restaurants in various countries; therefore, make sure to find a suitable job.
Rooms Operations Manager Assists in the management of all operations and staff in the room area departments (e.g., Front Office, Engineering/Maintenance, Housekeeping). Experience and Education
- A high school diploma or GED is required, as well as four years of experience in guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or a related professional field.
- or a two-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or a related major; two years of experience in guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or a related professional field.
Restaurant Managers are in charge of restaurants/bars and, if applicable, room service. Maintains sanitation standards, supervises daily restaurant operations, and assists servers and hosts on the floor during peak meal periods.
- A high school diploma or GED is required, as well as four years of experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional fields.
- or a two-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or a related major; two years of experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional fields; or a two-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business
Working Vacation Club
The Working Holiday Club assists people who want to use their vacation to work overseas in order to secure a UK visa and connect with jobs; however, there is a $595 fee.
- Restaurant food runner £9.00 -£11
- Restaurant food runner £9.00 -£11
- Restaurant bar back £9-£11
- Restaurants host £9-£11
- Banqueting and events team member £8.00
- Restaurant food runner £9.00 -£11
- Hotel and bar kitchen porters £8
- Event laboring £10 per hour
- between the ages of 18 and 31
- Eligible for a UK work visa (or a UK/EU passport).
- Personality that is enthusiastic and outgoing
- No serious criminal or traffic offenses Fluent in conversational and written English
- Pr-departure job guarantee
- Guaranteed UK work visa
- Your visa application has been completed on your behalf.
- Guide and review of supporting documents
- National identification number
- A bio metric appointment has been scheduled on your behalf.
- Free volunteer opportunities worldwide
HomeToGO has several jobs available in various locations for foreigners with visa sponsorships, which will be highlighted below.
Those who have received visa sponsorship include:
Category of Business Development with Visa Sponsorship
- Manager of business development and partnerships
- Partnership Manager/Account Manager Data Clerk Sales Operations
- B2B Marketing Manager Technical Account Manager
Visa Sponsorship Data Category
- Core Data Senior Analytical Engineer
- Marketing Senior Analytical Engineer Marketing Analytical Engineer
Visa Sponsorship in the Finance Category
- Finance operations senior manager
- Working Student Payment Finance Head
- Manager of senior venture strategy and planning
- Special project finance associate/senior associate
Legal Category with Sponsored Visa
- Legal Counsel Legal
- Operations Manager
Visa Sponsorship in the Marketing Category
- DACH Corporate Public Relations Manager
- SEM Performance Marketing Manager SaaS Senior Content Analyst Senior Content Manager SEO Manager – [English-Speaking Markets]
Hilton Careers in the United Kingdom
Hilton Hotels Corporation is widely regarded as the world’s leading hospitality company.
Approximately 2,200 hotels, resorts, and vacation ownership properties are developed, owned, managed, or franchised by the company.
Vacancies in the United Kingdom with Visa Sponsorships
- Reservation Agents Bar Person Food and beverage intern Executive Lounge Host/Hostess
- Casual Food and Beverage Assistant Night Kitchen Porter Food and Beverage Assistant Breakfast
- Manager of Event Planning for Goods Receivers
- Commis Chef Hotel Duty Manager Store Employee
The Average Hotel Employee Salary in Europe
The average salary for hotel workers in Europe is €30,575 per year.
Popular Destinations for Hotel Jobs
Europe is home to some of the most famous cities and tourist spots in the world. Each of these places offers its own experiences and job chances. Cities like Paris, London, Barcelona, Rome, and Berlin are known for their busy tourism industries, which bring in millions of visitors every year. These towns are popular places for people who want to work in hotels and get their visas paid for.
Types of Hotel Jobs Available
The hotel business has a wide range of jobs for people with different skills and levels of experience. From front desk workers, concierges, housekeepers, and kitchen workers to hotel managers and sales directors, there are many jobs to look into.
Qualifications and Skills Required
Depending on the job, different skills and qualifications may be needed. However, most jobs require that you speak English and the local language well, have good customer service skills, know how to handle your time, and be able to work in a team. For managerial jobs, you might need experience and a degree in hospitality.
How to Find and Apply for Hotel Jobs in Europe
The Internet has made it easier than ever to look for a job. There are a number of job search sites and work portals in Europe that list hotel jobs. Also, social media sites like LinkedIn can help you connect with professionals in your field and find out about new job possibilities.
Visa Sponsorship and Work Permits
Getting a work permit and visa sponsorship is one of the most difficult things for foreign job seekers to do. In many European countries, skilled workers, like those in the hotel industry, can get special visas. Employers may help people who are qualified get the work permits they need.
Advantages of Working in Europe
Working in Europe has a lot of benefits, such as exposing you to new countries and languages and giving you the chance to grow both professionally and personally. Europe is also a great place to live if you want a good quality of life because it has great health care and education systems.
People Also Ask
Are there any age restrictions for obtaining a work visa in Europe?
Age limits may be different for each country and type of visa. But there is no specific age cap for getting a work visa in Europe as a whole.
Is it necessary to have prior experience to apply for hotel jobs in Europe?
Even though experience is often chosen, some entry-level jobs may take people with less experience who are willing to learn and grow.
How long does it take to process a work visa in Europe?
The time it takes to get a work visa changes from one country to the next. It is best to apply early and be patient while the process is going on.