Homecare Health Aide Jobs In UK 2023 Visa Sponsorship
Homecare Health Aide Jobs In UK 2023 are ideal for those who want to work and settle in the country, are interested in the healthcare field but lack extensive medical training, and have a passion for community welfare and assisting the elderly and the needy. The official government website of the United Kingdom, https://findajob.dwp.gov.uk/, lists numerous homecare jobs for foreigners with visa sponsorship in 2023.
Other job search engines, such as Indeed, A1 Care, etc., also list these positions with job requirements, eligibility requirements, application instructions, etc. You can apply for Home Care Jobs in the United Kingdom for foreigners with visa sponsorship and then await a job offer. According to a report published in June 2022 by the House of Commons Health and Social Care Committee on the health and social care workforce, approximately 475,000 jobs would be created in the health sector and 490,000 workers would be recruited in the social care sector by the early 2030s.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: not specified
- Job title: Healthcare Aide/ Homecare Aide/Live-in Healthcare Assistant
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Sponsoring bodies: UK government and other home office-approved companies
- Knowledge required: Yes
- Experience required: Not necessary
- Support your patients/ clients by performing housekeeping duties, like food making, laundry, and cleaning.
- Bathing them.
- Dressing them.
- Giving them medication.
- Give them psychological/ emotional support or spend time with them.
- Engaging them in healthy activities.
- Miscellaneous home chores.
Requirements For Homecare Health Aide Jobs In UK 2023
As a skilled position, you must meet the qualifications outlined by the UK’s home office. You can seek assistance from any immigration consultant, student visa, or work visa consultant agency for information on how to qualify for Home Care Jobs in the United Kingdom and for visa sponsorship.
- Hold a degree or certificate in any health, social care, or community health field.
- According to the educational requirements of your country, you should be a medical professional such as a nurse, paramedic, or healthcare assistant.
- Proof of spoken and written English proficiency, such as a six-band IELTS score.
- More than or equal to one year of experience is preferred.
- Sponsorship letter from an employer registered with the UK’s home office.
The average salary of a home care/health care aide
The average salary for a home care worker or health care assistant depends on a variety of factors, including education, experience, location, and nationality. However, the average annual salary for a healthcare assistant in the United Kingdom is between £16,000 and £18,000. The average hourly rate ranges from £8.50 to £9.50.
How to Apply for home care/health care aide Jobs In UK 2023?
Today, the simplest method is to use an online job search portal. You must upload all of your documents, submit a job application, and wait for a response. Most people in the United Kingdom seek the assistance of immigration agents. If you have a visa sponsorship, however, you can apply online.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is the salary of a home care assistant in UK in 2023?
The average annual salary for a Care Assistant in the United Kingdom is between £16,000 and £18,000, according to the most recent figures available. The average hourly wage for a Care Assistant in the United Kingdom is between £8.50 and £9.
What qualifications do I need to be a healthcare assistant in the UK in 2023?
There are no prerequisites for becoming a medical assistant. Employers anticipate high levels of literacy and numeracy and may request GCSEs (or equivalent) in English and mathematics. They may require a healthcare credential, such as a BTEC or NVQ. Employers expect you to have healthcare or caregiving experience.