Hairstylist jobs in Canada at Moods Hair Salon LTD: Candidates who meet this job requirement should apply because this is a full-time position with flexible work hours. Interviews will be held, and candidates who perform well will be hired and begin their employment process immediately. LMIA has approved this job position.
Comprehensive job description:
The chosen candidate is accountable for the following:
- Wig and hairpiece styling
- Cleaning wigs and hair extensions
- Hair trimming and curling
- Suggestions for hairstyles that are compatible with the desires of the clients
- Hair perming Analyzing hair and scalp condition
- Giving advice on scalp and hair health treatment
- Coloring hair with dye
- Shampooing the hair of customers
- Appointment scheduling
- Making an application for hair extensions
Ideal job specification:
The chosen candidate must do the following:
- Have good judgment and demonstrate flexibility.
- Must be dependable and results-oriented
- Should be able to work with dye
- Have a positive attitude and be energetic
- Should have strong morals and ethics
- Excellent hand-eye coordination is required.
- Must be punctual for work and customer-oriented
- Should have prior experience working with dye, frost, tints, and bleach.
Extensive experience is required
The chosen candidate should have a minimum of a high school diploma and 2-3 years of experience working in a related role.
fluency in English
The chosen candidate would work in conditions such as:
- Working in hot, cold, and warm weather
- Good eye-hand coordination is required.
The chosen candidate would work in an environment where:
- It is expected that strict deadlines will be met.
- When necessary, working under pressure
- It will be necessary to pay close attention to details.
The chosen candidate would earn $17.00 per hour while working 32-40 hours per week.
How to Apply?
Submit the Application by Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org