The HAAA Scholarship 2023 – Harvard University USA: Arab students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree at Harvard University in the United States are invited to apply for the HAAA Scholarship. The Harvard Arab Alumni Association (HAAA) started the HAAA Scholarship Fund in 2010. It was the first of its kind at Harvard and was done to help the HAAA reach its goal of getting more Arab students to attend Harvard.
Details About The HAAA Scholarship 2023 – Harvard University USA
In 2013, only 118 students from Arab countries attended Harvard across all of its colleges and degree programs, representing less than 2% of Harvard’s 4,000 international students. The goal is to raise $10 million to assist students from the Arab world with financial needs who are admitted to any of the Harvard Schools.
- Harvard University is an undergraduate-level institution.
- United States
- According to the program, the program duration is: (Full-Time degree program).
- Deadline: Admission Deadline
The HAAA Scholarship is a fully-funded award available to Arab countries listed on the list of eligible countries.
Eligibility Criteria for HAAA Scholarship
The HAAA Scholarship recipients will be selected exclusively by the Harvard Committee on General Scholarship based on the following criteria established by the Harvard Arab Alumni Association:
- English is the required language.
- Eligible Countries: The student must be a citizen or resident of one of the following Arab countries: Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Sudan, Libya, Saudi Arabia, the Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen, Somalia, Djibouti, Mauritania, and Comoros.
- The student must have been accepted by Harvard University for a full-time degree program at one of Harvard University’s schools (e.g., College, Law School, Business School, Kennedy School)
- As determined by Harvard University’s general scholarship requirements, the student must demonstrate financial need.
- Priority will be given to students with a prior degree (such as from high school or college) from an educational institution in an Arab nation.
How to Apply for The HAAA Scholarship?
Please visit the link to the official website listed at the end. The following steps must be taken to qualify for the HAAA Scholarship:
- Apply to any Harvard University school; the second step will be taken ONLY AFTER acceptance to Harvard.
- The financial officer of your school submits your scholarship application to the Harvard Committee on General Scholarships, which then determines the award recipients. HAAA membership is not required.
Visit the official website to learn more about The HAAA Scholarship: