General farm worker job in Canada 2023 – Apply Now
General farm worker job in Canada: Mucci Farms is hiring to perform the activities and responsibilities listed in the job description. Candidates who meet the requirements of this job are encouraged to apply as this is a full-time role with flexible working hours. Interviews will be conducted and candidates who perform well will be awarded the job to begin their hiring process immediately. LMIA has approved this job position.
Full job description
The selected candidate is responsible for the following:
- Irrigation and soil moisture monitoring
- Feeding and caring for animals
- Ensuring that the field is kept clean
- Reporting symptoms of diseases
- Harvesting crops
- Operating farm machinery and equipment
- Keeping daily reports of farm activities
- Removal of dry leaf litter from the crop
- Maintaining high standards of animal welfare
- Identification of sick animals
- Veterinary treatment and routine vaccinations for animals
Ideal job requirement
The selected candidate must:
- Have important values and ethics
- Must be responsive and authentic.
- Must be punctual for work.
- Must have excellent verbal and communication skills
- Seedlings should be harvested.
- The field should be weeded regularly.
- One should be in good health before undertaking any work.
- A positive attitude should be maintained.
- It is important to keep in charge of essential feed ingredients.
- Must have good interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- No formal education is required to apply for this job.
- 1-2 years experience in a relevant role
- Full-time job
- Fluency in English
- Kingsville, ON
The selected candidate will work in situations where:
- A tight deadline is expected to be met.
- Work under pressure when required
- Good attention to detail will be required.
The selected candidate will work in an environment where:
- Safety regulations need to be strictly followed.
- Working in hot, cold, hot weather conditions
- Must have good hand-eye coordination.
- Works in areas with high odors.
- The selected candidate will earn $15.50 per hour working 60 hours per week.
How to Apply
Submit Application This Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I become a farm laborer in Canada?
No formal education or training requirements exist. A college credential or specialist agricultural courses, such as farm equipment mechanics, agricultural welding, tree trimming, and pesticide application, are nonetheless accessible.
How much does a Canadian farm worker make on average?
The average annual wage for agricultural workers in Canada is $29,680, or $15.22 per hour. The starting salary for entry-level employment is $27,300 per year, while most experienced individuals earn up to $40,950 per year.