Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2023/24 (Fully Funded) Apply Now
Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2023/24 until 5 January 2023. GCS is a fully funded scholarship for US and international students to complete Masters’s and Ph.D. degrees at Cambridge University in the UK. This scholarship is funded by Bill Gates and Melinda.
All actors from outside the UK are eligible for the Bill and Melina Gates Foundation Scholarship. You must apply for a course at the University of Cambridge and elect the” Gates Cambridge Scholarship” in the education gate. Gates Cambridge has access to the full operation for admission and backing when reviewing operations.
Every time Bill Gates gives 80 full literacy to Cambridge University in any subject without IELTS which includes flight tickets, accommodation, education freights, visas, heel insurance, and everything differently. This is the largest-ever donation to a UK university. For Gates Masters Scholarship, the maximum duration will be for 2 times while for GatesPh.D. Education up to 4 times. It’s not over yet, details about the Gates Cambridge Scholarship2023/24 are available below.
Details About Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2023/24
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- University: University of Cambridge
- Funding by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Course Level: Ph.D., MSc/MLitt, Master Degree, Diploma
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Gates Scholarship Amount and Value
- The Gates Cambridge Scholarship for International Students will cover the full cost of studying at Cambridge. It also provides fresh, optional backing. It covers the following charges
University composition figure at a reasonable rate
conservation Allowance for Single Pupil
A frugality round-trip chow ticket at the launch and end of the course.
Cost of inbound visa and immigration health cargo
Academic Development Funding From£ 500 to£,000 to attend conferences and courses, depending on the length of your course.( quantum varies)
Family Allowance is up to£,120 for the first child and up to£,320 for the alternate child( 2023- 24 rates). No backing is handed to the mate.
Fieldwork You can apply to retain your usual conservation allowance during fieldwork as part of your Ph.D.( The Trust doesn’t fund other fieldwork costs as these must be funded from university composition freights).
Motherliness/ Maternity Backing If you need it, you can apply to stop your studies for over 6 months and continue to admit your conservation Allowance during this time.
Hardship Funding For unanticipated rigors.
Study Fields and Majors
- The Gates Cambridge Scholarship in 2023 offers all fields of study available at the University. There are no educational restrictions for anyone.
- You can find a list of schools and departments available at Gates Cambridge University.
School of Arts and Humanities
School of Humanities and Social Sciences
School of Biological Sciences
School of Physical Sciences
School of Clinical Medicine
School of Technology
Institutions independent of any school
Engineering (All Fields)
You can Check About Departments from A to Z (Here)
Who can apply for Gates Scholarship?
- A citizen of any country outside the UK.
- Applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study at the University of Cambridge:
- Post Graduate Course (Masters)
- Academic Excellence: Candidates must show evidence of academic excellence (through their transcripts, references, and experience).
- Reasons for choosing a course: You should be able to make a strong case for a particular postgraduate degree at Cambridge.
Required Documents (Application Materials)
- Online application
- Gates Cambridge statement
- Research proposal (Ph.D. applicants only)
- Gates Cambridge Reference
- The deadline to apply for the Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2023/24 for USA applicants residing in the USA is 12th October 2023.
- And the deadline for all other international applicants depends on their chosen course. Most of them have a deadline of either December 2, 2023, or January 5, 2024.