Gastroenterology Physician Jobs in the US at Lee Health: Lee Health is a non-profit organization with nearly 90 clinics spread across Southwest Florida. We have over 16,000 employees, 4,500 volunteers, and over 830 primary care and specialty care providers on staff. Our healthcare system includes four acute-care hospitals and two specialty hospitals, totaling 1,812 hospital beds.
Lee Physician Group has two open positions:
- GI Hospitalist: A full-time physician who is board eligible/certified in Internal Medicine and has completed a fellowship in Gastroenterology is needed to join their busy 10 physicians and 4 advanced provider practice. Candidates for this position will be interested in general gastroenterology inpatients and performing GI procedures such as Bravo Capsule Endoscopy, EGDs, and Colonoscopies. ERCPs are recommended. This is a 7-day-a-week position that covers consults for the Lee Health system.
- Hybrid Inpatient/Outpatient GI: Internal Medicine board eligible/certified physician with fellowship training in gastroenterology to join their busy 4 physicians and 4 advanced provider practice. Candidates for this position will be interested in EGD, colonoscopy, ERCP and biliary diseases, inflammatory bowel disease, Barrett’s esophagus, liver biopsy, esophageal, manometry, Bravo Capsule, and video capsule. M-F, this position is in a traditional office setting. The backup call schedule is one to two days per week, 8:00 AM 5:00 PM, and is rotated among the Outpatient GI physicians. The GI department has GI Hospitalists on a 7-on/7-off rotation who cover new patient admissions and consults in the hospitals.
Highlights of the Benefits:
- Provides a competitive compensation package that includes salary and bonus opportunities.
- Generous paid time off to take advantage of the BEAUTIFUL SW FLORIDA WEATHER AND BEACHES.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Specific CME time and funding
- Fraud through sovereign immunity
- A 403(b) retirement plan with a matching contribution and a 457(b) enhanced retirement option
- Disability, both short and long term
- Enrollment in the Federal Government Loan Forgiveness Program
Also Visit: US Marine Corps Recruitment 2023/24 – Apply NowAdvertisement
Fort Myers, Florida:
There is something for everyone in Fort Myers. With warm weather all year, the area offers a wide range of outdoor activities, including boating, golf, fishing, wildlife viewing, beautiful walking trails, and much more! Fort Myers also has a variety of restaurants, plenty of shopping in our malls and outlets, art, history, and a variety of festivals throughout the year.
Fort Myers International Airport is simple to reach and use, with numerous direct flights and connections to meet the majority of your travel needs. Sanibel Island, Captiva, and Naples are all within a short drive of Fort Myers. This area is also centrally located between three major cities in Florida: Orlando, Tampa, and Miami.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please send your CV to our Physician Recruitment Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Concerning Lee Health
Lee Health is Southwest Florida’s leading provider of health care, serving residents of Lee County and surrounding communities. Our roots can be traced back to the autumn of 1916. Lee Health now includes four acute care hospitals (Lee Memorial Hospital, HealthPark Medical Center, Gulf Coast Medical Center, and Cape Coral Hospital) as well as two specialty hospitals (Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida and The Rehabilitation Hospital). Lee Health now has four A-rated hospitals, and we couldn’t be more proud! Leapfrog also publishes an annual list of the top children’s hospitals in the United States, and Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida has been named one of the top ten in the country three years in a row. Lee Health is the fourth largest public health system in the United States and the largest in Florida, with over 1 million patient contacts per year. Lee Health is a forward-thinking, financially sound healthcare organization with over 13,000 employees, 1,300 community physicians, and 4,500 volunteers. We Are… People Caring, Health Inspiring.